Forza Motorsport 6

Don't even have to take it home now, all my hard work as been shot down in flames, conversation went sort of like this, i'm sure you put some effort into it but it's not going in my !Removed! house, I've just ordered you one so don't even think of coming home with it [emoji41]

Tell me your secrets...

You have much to learn young ghost !

Dog has already been down this route I suspect in the past, odd creatures women but not as complicated as they try to have us believe.

I know this will cost me in some form of soft furnishings or trip away at some point but as long as she doesn't expect me to be repainting anything over the weekend it's all good

I did it with a tripod for my camera, I needed a tripod which the wife said she would carry, I picked out the metal legs I wanted and she picked them up, I left the shop with a set of carbon fibre legs costing twice as much, but much lighter [emoji6]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

So who's going to be up at 1am tomorrow morning to get into Forza 6. Sadly I'm not because I've got to leave early tomorrow to drive to Aldermaston[emoji37],

Also Forza haven't put the XV into the game but they have put the Nissan Puke in there, that's probably the only car I won't be buying in Forza!

September 10th 6.01 PST, BST is 8 hours ahead of that so the game in the UK is released at 14:01pm tomorrow. Its not midnight as if read elsewhere.

2pm tomorrow afternoon, everyone will be heading home as early as possible tomorrow then?

I'm sure it will [emoji2] I'm always up for a challenge. I don't usually do rivals but certain events I'll just have to...

I see you figured out the launch system. There's still parte I made mistakes on so I know there's more time there. I won't be able to retake 1st from now so if you get it, well done. But....good luck with that. [emoji12]