So Happy That I've Got A Dash Cam.......

BoozyDave

I had this idiot near me on the M1, I nearly collided with him when he came flying past undertaking me in the roadworks area 50 zone. He got out of his car on the slip road giving me some verbal and then drove off. I continued on my way to work, leaving a good distance between us, he indicated and braked to pull into the layby, he then swerved back out and stood on his brakes, I locked my wheels and hit the back of him :angry: what a f***ing pr*ck. I wouldn't fancy my chances with the insurance without the dash cam footage.....

picture quality is rubbish on youtube compared to the original

• Like 2

What a !Removed!. Didn't even check the right side of his car that got twanged. This should be quite an easy decision in your favour. Be surprised if he claims whiplash too. Look quite spritely jumping out of his motor.

• Like 1

When he jumped out of his car on the slip road (before the accident) I told him to get back in his car and it was all on dash cam and pointed to it.

I showed it to the copper and he was surprised that the other bloke was trying to blame me. He spoke to the other bloke and said 'I suggest you watch this footage' the bloke watched it and then the copper said to him 'would you please take a seat in my car'. I would like to know what was said

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Wow every time I see something like this the dash cam on my eBay list looks more tempting.

--

I make Films and Website for people

I used to use an app called 'autoguard', only 1.79 for the pro version.

Only bought the new one last weekend, transend drivepro 200, £90 from Amazon

What a ****** just watching that and the way he jumped out his car made me want to drop that **** on the deck. Starting to think I might use my go pro more now as a dash cam. Not Sure how you seem to find them Dave but you're video do seem to show lot's of arseholes on the road. :D 

I have seen a really nice 2 camera set up for £200 the cameras are really small as they use a control box in the glove box to record to so will be getting one I think once I get a few invoices paid. Don't want to risk it really, the roads seam to be getting worse.

Will use my iphone for now though thanks :-D

Also seen some satnavs with cameras.

--

I make Films and Website for people

Have a look n facebook I know Lincolnshire has a !Removed! driving around Lincolnshire to shame people. I wouldn't normally suggest things like that or use them. But that !Removed! deserves it. See if you have one for Yorkshire 

I was just shaken up yesterday, but the bottom of my back is hurting this morning. I hit his car and then some of my tools hit the back of my seat, the biggest one that hit the seat was a big conduit bender, it was stood up and held in position,

• Like 1

When he undertook me, he was looking at me shaking his head, when I pulled in behind him I gave him a hand gesture, he then gave me the middle finger. I think he was just wanting a fight

• Like 1

I felt like it, I think it wound him up more with me not reacting lol

I still can't believe I warned him about the camera and he still carried on and caused an accident

• Like 1