So Happy That I've Got A Dash Cam.......

BoozyDave

Isn't that the car they give to non eligible workers :huh: small manhood wife's left him I'm starting to feel sorry for the chap.  

Any donations for a fleshlight for the chap ?  :D 

it was a credit to you mate id have bin so tempted to switch the camara off & fisicaly gave him wiplash, its not worth tho, you just dont know who or wat type of person your dealing with I know loads of storys of same thing my uncle was chased for 10 miles by a lunitic just for giving him the finger

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Guess what????

He's denied liability :o , he's more of a tool than I expected.

I have just filled in my insurance report and included all the dash cam footage, including the part where you can hear the copper say 'I've just explained to him, on the footage as evidence, it shows him at fault for the accident' :D

My lower back is still painful and I've been off work too, only been able to do odd days each week. Just need to sort out an appointment to see a physio. I've missed out on a couple of big jobs while I've not been able to work :(

I've just got my first appointment with a physio on Saturday, I've been in agony with my back. I was in pain just standing up at the meet last night [emoji17]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I have been speaking to 'Idiot UK Drivers Exposed' on facebook about the footage. They put it on their site today, it's already had 350,000 views :huh:

please like and share

https://www.facebook.com/143233165824638/videos/vb.143233165824638/543212599160024/?type=2&theater¬if_t=comment_mention

Sorry to hear you are still in pain, hope the physio helps. My dad had some for his shoulder when he hurt that and it sorted it out, took a little while though.

What's the next step now with the claim? After he's denied and you've submitted your stuff.

• Like 1

Couldnt this be classed as one of those fraudulent whiplash scams? he clearly set it up for you to crash into him. He would be facing much more than points on his license

• Like 2

Couldnt this be classed as one of those fraudulent whiplash scams? he clearly set it up for you to crash into him. He would be facing much more than points on his license

My thoughts exactly I can't believe with video evidence the officer telling him he's even tried to continue the argument. I guess stupidity is bread let's just hope he's not passed on the genes :D  

• Like 1

the copper was only bothered about the accident clip, it seemed like he couldn't be ar5ed.

I've sent off all the footage, from 1 minute before to when I leave the layby. when I was waiting for the coppers he kept ranting and having a go at my window. he keeps saying 'who's the f**king w***er now?' and then says 'there's going to whiplash claims going in, the f**king lot'. how did he even know he would get whiplash? maybe planned the accident?

I'd like to see the faces of my insurance when they see how irate he is. I hope his insurance (LV) refuse to renew his policy

I had my first session at physio on Saturday, he gave me some exercises that I have to day 4 times a day, I've got to go back next Saturday for the next session. He advised me to go back to work, but try not to lift anything heavy. That's my tools not coming out of the van then :lol:

• Like 2

In all honesty I can't see how he thinks it will go in his favour at all. Copper probably see the footage and thought that was it got him bang to rights. I'm more interested to see the faces of his insurance lol... I'd have to send him a letter with the words.

Who's the W@nker now ;)

with this printed at the bottom.

58210683.jpg

• Like 1

If enough people view that video surely he will end up seeing it as well and then he would hopefully be really embarrassed that his face is allllll over the internet for driving like that!

Tom, I don't do twitter. could you share it for me [emoji106]

I had a message from Dan that runs the 'idiot UK drivers exposed' page on Facebook. The driver of the blue car has seen the post [emoji6] he has asked them to remove the footage because you can see his number plate.

Dans reply to him was -

Dear Sir

Unfortunately I will not be removing this video. This page may post content from the public domain which is not subject to copyright laws UK, US 1986. Vehicle number plates are in the public domain therefore they can be used without your permission. If this video was yours then I would have to remove it, however the video is not yours and was sent to us by the other party involved. Your driving is utterly shocking and you should be lucky the police let you off with just a warning. Please feel free to consult your solicitor but you will be wasting your time.

Thanks for your time

Dan (Page Owner)

Love the reply [emoji1]

Who's the w@nker now [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 4