Hi im new here, hoping to become a part of the community

Hi as the title says i am new on here, looking to join the club, i am the proud owner of a sonic blue version 6 STI Type R, i have had subarus in the past and also own a newage hatch STI, the type r was bought out of sheer love and as an investment, i do not drive it everyday and dont intend to as she only has 60k on her. Love the car and have always wanted one, 22b was way out of my price range but that was the dream lol contendors were the P1 and the Type R, after plenty of consideration i bought this, have had it for around 6 months but have finally got round to signing up on here.

post-4681-0-14684000-1435713451_thumb.jp

• Like 3

Hi thanks for the reply so far guys and thanks in advance for any further replys, still not found my way around this place so was wondering if anyone can help me, i want to bring my car over to japshow on sunday 5th but wana be with all the fellow subaru owners, how can i go about doing this?

Hi and welcome I was faced with the same issue when looking for one I bowed to the P1 (even tho it needs tlc) as the teenage dream took over and I live round the corner from prodrive

Lol thats fair enough, the P1 is lovely aswell, i dont know how im going to get the club ticket i know its a real shame, still will attend though. Will get pics up of my hatch too, selling that now though. Its grey with the 330s alloys, other than that its factory standard.

Hi ya ppl also new here. Just not such a nice car. think my

1999 classic will be an expensive labour of love and will probably need many opinions in the process.

Will welcome any advice cheers

Hi Lloyd. Welcome to the club. Plenty of friendly advice here so ask away. You may get more replies if you make your own new member topic [emoji106] [emoji4]