Hello All :)

Mephiston2k

Hello everyone, I will be picking up my 53 plate Impreza WRX come Saturday.

I've driven a number of imprezas and other subaru's before over at prodrive but never owned one yet.

I'm a fitter/tester for Jaguar Land Rover working in powertrain development and we operate a number of dynamometers both 2wd and 4wd.

I'll get up a couple of photos of the motor once picked it up and washed it!

Basically its the facelift WRX in silver, also has Sti front seats which is nice

Mike

• 1 month later...

Hey Hey, 

Couple of pics... 

car_zps05b38d82.png

F67B0F59-D1C2-428B-B4D0-35CDB2CAD697-786

I've fitted my own head unit as it has Ipod control built in which is far better than cd/cassette playback lol

Cat back Ninja 2 exhaust system.... and thats about it so far I do believe!

• Like 1

I would change the alloy's anyway. But that's me, I would also tint the windows I have done that to all my car's but 2 :), and change the WRX rear spoiler to STI spoiler did that to my old car. I was also going to get some Fog covers. Just giving you some idea's lol. And that's without starting on remapping, turbo, etc,etc :D

They'll get changed at some point... just trying to work out the priorities with it.  Not a fan of window tinting personally :)

But yeah the Sti spoiler is a must I think, along with the Sti bonnet scoop.  I have plenty of ideas... check out my last jap motor lol

trax2010.jpg

Looks very nice. I'm sure if you add the basics like that your scoob will look fine. And for me window tints a must. You never know when you might be in the back seat with the girl from the local chip shop :)

Or to hide the mess my kids make along with other thing's of value I leave in the car out of view :)

Very nice, great colour!

Cheers, its Bayside blue which is a R34 colour and so theres very few R33's in this colour.  

Lol 1 the mrs may realise I've been at the chippy a long time plus thats what the house is for ;)  

• 4 months later...

We dont get to use it for personal use unfortunately, all the power testing is done on engine dynos :)

Heya Gambit, yeah I joined up on the FB group and it reminded me lol. I dont really use the scooby or other car forums much anymore.

Tempted to try that meet in aber but its a long albeit fun drive lol.

Any more local stuff for the midlands going on?

Was just about to say MD is hosting one at there garage I think would be a great day to have a look round and speak to fellow Scoob fans. they sound like they have some good projects going on to with a Subaru race car 

Well you're welcome back anytime :)