2007 hatchback wrx

aucky

Decided to see what the hatchbacks are like so bought this at the weekend.have to say its very nice to drive,pulls really nice,its had a remap got recite for it from scoobyclinic but no graph so dont no power.lets see how long i can have it before i have to mod it lol.

post-3285-0-31215700-1437474305_thumb.jp

post-3285-0-02000700-1437474320_thumb.jp

• Like 1

allready looking for a front splitter,but everyone i have seen is for the wide body version,anyone no were i can get 1 from?,defo needs exhaust sorting as it quiet dont have scooby sound,hate the wheels they got to go,needs a boost gauge, oil pres n temp,i like lots of gauges,get panel filter if not all ready changed,gee the list is allready growing,best not tell the other half lol  ;)

• Like 2

This may fit...http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SUBARU-IMPREZA-GRB-FRONT-LIP-SPLITTER-V-STYLE-CARBON-FIBRE-08-09-STI-HATCH-Z1730-/230933079915?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item35c4af276b

I thought it was only the rear arches that were wider on the STi so this would fit. 

I have just brought an Invidia N1 exhaust from the states as I had the same issue. Plenty of exhaust options out there and Cobra/Hayward & Scott seem popular. I must say im not a fan of all the gauges but each to their own! Only one set of wheels IMO suit the hatch and thats the GT1's!!

• Like 1

This may fit...http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SUBARU-IMPREZA-GRB-FRONT-LIP-SPLITTER-V-STYLE-CARBON-FIBRE-08-09-STI-HATCH-Z1730-/230933079915?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item35c4af276b

I thought it was only the rear arches that were wider on the STi so this would fit. 

I have just brought an Invidia N1 exhaust from the states as I had the same issue. Plenty of exhaust options out there and Cobra/Hayward & Scott seem popular. I must say im not a fan of all the gauges but each to their own! Only one set of wheels IMO suit the hatch and thats the GT1's!!

thanks i will check it out when i get to work today,will probly just go with a boost gauge as not really anywere to put 3 that will look right.all the shops say 2008 wrx none say a 2007 so i am guessing that 2008 wrx stuff will fit my car?

These are growing on me beings they are so cheap compared to older blob wrx

I went to look at a hawkeye wrx which was about a grand more then this and was in a right sorry state so i got this instead,the hatch feels like a more expensive car when your in it.also when i swapt my insurance from my bug wagon the insurance for the hatch was £40 cheaper [emoji2]

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk