RWYB 10th October Saturday Japshow finale

savage bulldogs

All depends on you Clive ,if weather's good we'll get down early, if not and you chaps don't come up I think we'll be heading down a little later, I'll see as I'm half tempted to do a run on the sat so then I can get !Removed! on evening and not worry about trying to launch badly with a hangover [emoji52]

• Like 1

Fairly early but we are only going for the Saturday and will probably leave about 230 [emoji53]

Doesn't look like I'll be able to give you the sti peddle set Saturday stants cos I haven't had chance to fit the spec c ones yet [emoji57]

Might bring the other ones with me and fit em while I'm there if I get chance [emoji4]

Had a great day at the pod again [emoji41]

Only did 2 runs, first one was a 14 dead second one was a 13.3 (0 to 105 mph)

I'm sure I could squeeze a sub 13 out of the old girl by being a bit more savage with the launch and changes [emoji4]

http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/ab187/brianhodgson7501/th_MVI_1197_zpsed9pma9j.mp4

That was my first run of 14 seconds next to a European champion ship car practicing for a race tomorrow [emoji5]

• Like 1