RWYB 10th October Saturday Japshow finale

savage bulldogs

My local forum are trying to drum up a few numbers for a rwyb day at santa pod on October the 10th

I know a few on here are going to the pod for japshow 2 but I spent most of the day in the "fire up line" @ japshow 1 and I fancied a better crack at the 1/4 to see if I can do the old girl justice.

We're not intending to compete with anyone other than our own personal times so it doesn't matter if you've got a monster fire breather or a na scoob it's just for the crack .

• Like 1

Think we've only got 4 people so far but the thread only went up yesterday .

I think it's a tenner to get in and £20 for unlimited runs on a rwyb day .

Although I enjoyed japshow I did spend far to long sitting in my car rather than looking around everyone else's.

Didn't even get chance to meet all the club members to put faces to usernames

• Like 1

If I had the time I'd come but only allowed out once a month haha, thinking of seeing how busy the Saturday before japshow is as it's unlimited runs. Trouble we had at japshow was due to the drag cars running along side,thinks sat is just practice so shouldn't be as bad

[quote name="savage bulldogs" post="101990" timestamp="

I'll definitely make more of a effort next show season as I'll hopefully have the bodywork tidied up a bit by then

I didn't think it could get any cleaner as it is!

Ok the date's changed to October 10th now as it seems to suit everyone else better (can't work out how to edit the thread title)

We've only got 5 going so far ,so we're gonna get the tickets on the gate as if the weather's bad we won't bother but if the weather's good at least we'll hopefully be able to link up with the members of soc that are going for japshow 2 on the Saturday [emoji41]

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's £8 pre booked or £10 on the gate for entry and then £25 for unlimited runs

More info here bud

http://www.japshowfinale.co.uk/tickets.php

we're going to pay on the gate Saturday morning as if the weather's bad they'll close the 1/4 for safety reasons.

I would've gone on the Sunday and been on the club stand again but you get a better chance of getting a few more 1/4 runs in on the Saturday (apparently )

I've only ever done the 1/4 twice and that was at japshow 1 this year , i was rubbish on both runs so fancied another go lol

Yeah fingers crossed for good weather, i've got stants ' s number so will catch up with the s.o.c and uk legacy boys .as some are camping over Saturday night and going the Sunday as well .

That way I get to meet a few members even though there's no stands on the Saturday[emoji6]

• Like 1