My S202

SC0uT S2o2

hello and welcome.

make sure you get a Vpower Shell Memebers card.... least you get something back in return for all the fuel stops you'll be doing with the s202 (small petrol tank)

;)

I think that's all Subaru isn't it or I have a stupidly heavy foot. :D

Thanks for the good vibes and comments guys! Really stoked its an absolute beast! Big step up from my Fiesta ST lol Always wanted an Impreza STI :D

Its stock apart from the splitter and front light clusters and I intend to keep it that way! B) Hoping to bring it along to some meets in due course, although if anyone can provide info on meets that would be sweet as I have no idea :rolleyes: 

I cant find anything anywhere about 0-60s for an S202. Can anyone enlighten me? Not that I'm massively bothered, but I need something to placate my 21 year old brother who is obsessed by facts and figures etc

Thanks for the good vibes and comments guys! Really stoked its an absolute beast! Big step up from my Fiesta ST lol Always wanted an Impreza STI :D

Its stock apart from the splitter and front light clusters and I intend to keep it that way! B) Hoping to bring it along to some meets in due course, although if anyone can provide info on meets that would be sweet as I have no idea :rolleyes:

http://uk.subaruownersclub.com/forums/index.php?/topic/16642-Kent-SOC-monthly-meet-November-7th

yeah got it eventually. translations were quite amusing in places. Gonna order me up some SOC stickers :D

Have a chat with BigD on here unless you just want white. Then clubshop for them. Mind you bigD can do different sizes too.
  • Like 1