Correct way to Install gauges

Phila67

I done a bit of research and found on clubwrx it is mentioned the actual size is 3.5mm. May be worth using 3mm and lube or go for 4mm and use some ties at the ends.

Also not sure of the pills diameter. If you change that section you want that snug.

Happy days, no problem mate, the misses has given me the go ahead to go and play with cars [emoji3] so we'll arrange a time etc

They prefer it when we're playing with other people's cars rather than our own, it's cheaper [emoji38]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Hi Stants. Kit and additional hose has arrived. Ready when you are. Don't know what your availability is like. I am tied up Saturday but free all day Sunday and most evenings. How long a job do you think it will be

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi mate, I'm probably free Sunday afternoon have to check with misses, in process of moving house at mo, evening wise only really Thursdays & Fridays I can do

As for time frame a couple of hours at least,

Brill. If we can do it at your work that would be great. I have a garage but it's full of crap and waterlogged at minute.

What does the oil pressure sender look like. I have one of the senders in pic 2 but just like a bolt with the oil pressure like the one in this pic

post-4160-145219584697_thumb.jpg. Is that right?

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Sorry the pressure sender is in pic 2 it's the temp sender in the other pic,

Mine looks like this as all electric

beeb7e157b62a3ffe921c455247fe91a.jpg

Have you had a look at the kit you got from scooby parts ? Does the sender screw into the threaded bung ok ?