BWAAAAHH!! PSHHH!!

Danpow

I've got a bit of cash in the car parts fund and its burning a big hole in my pocket! so i'm looking to upgrade my exhaust to the scoobyworld 'Afterburner Raptor'.  

Basically i want to know if anyone runs one and what its like? I use my scooby as a daily so want to know how loud it is.

Any info is good info.

Cheers! :D 

1 hour ago, Sandals said:

I have a Afterburner Vortex and it is pretty loud, but I do have a non-resonated centre section and a decat cat pipe :D

Yeah its a toss up for me between the vortex and the raptor to be honest. I've got the prodrive system on at the moment but i want something with a little more noise, just going to be changing the backbox and keeping the rest as the prodrive. Been on youtube listening to exhaust sounds all morning haha

• Like 1

I've kept the prodrive rear box, got a straight thru centre and 2nd decat. Sounds great, missus hears me come home (so the milkman has a chance to escape) and my driveway is 15m from the house, and turns heads without me getting the wrong attention. And looks almost standard to the average person.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thats sounds beautiful! Wish I had the cash to fork out for a Nur Spec! Vortex or raptor will do me for now, just need to decide which one. My wallet is telling me the vortex, then I can possibly get a new centre section too.

Mmmm decisions decisions!! Aha

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Cheers :biggrin: I bought it 2nd hand for £250 of one of my local guys as he wanted a miltek for track days so can pick hem up cheap but I'd be happy with either of your other two choices both make equally nice sound :yahoo:

I recently fitted the Subaru S202 2.5" Titanium exhaust on mine and absolutely love the sound, I still have both cats in place too :D, ignore the smoke it was just burning off old crap from the exhaust within 5 minutes it wasn't smoking at all