My work.

Tom.87

Was just sending this off to a customer showing him some of the cars we've built over the last 7 years. I've only got it in pdf form so I'm not sure how that'll work lol. 

The top ones are 1930's MG K type replicas, customer managed to find an original K chassis for the green one so was a nice project to do.

Next is the Maserati 300s replica which was made on a Maserati Mistral chassis, this one was my uncles own car, all handmade :)

Lastly is our current project, used to be a jaguar XK150 now it's a... jaguar special we just kinda made up lol. Should be getting the paint back in the next few weeks :) 

Previous_Work.pdf

• Like 3

Obviously that's the good ones lol I still gotta work on some sheds[emoji14]I'll deffo be looking to see what I can make in ally on my classic when I get it! Just need to learn more about the engines.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Cheers :) it's definitely interesting work. There's nothing cheap about vintage cars lol. 60k for a donor car 60k to build a new car but the green one did go for over 200k. I've been asked to do a replica of the Wurth Capri RS which could be interesting.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Like 1