Should be getting an Impreza Wagon soon.

Frank

Good morning,

Just a quick hello. Should be picking up a 1999 Impreza turbo wagon in the next month or so. With only 77k on the clock. Bodywork and interior need a bit of work but mechanically its awesome. I'm sure I'll have a few questions. In fact is the only difference between the wagon and normal car the body Shell? i.e are the mechanicals the same so an exhaust off the normnal one will fit a wagon?

Regards,

Frank.

• 5 months later...

Finally got this. Now the fun begins. What's the best way to make louder but not too loud. I don't want to wake the whole street while sneaking home at night. But I do like the sound they make when they are a bit louder. Is a back box the only real option? Filter etc maybe a larger downpipe? I'm not bothered about perf gains. (Yet). 

Cheers. 

Frank

Back box & mid section or 2nd cat delete, however that may require a map do erase any cel's I'd start with the back 2 sections see if you get a the sound you what if not then downpipe and map

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk