Hi was told about owners clubs on Facebook by another Subaru owner in Shell near Attleborough, was driving a Impreza sport special at the time. He recommended the Impreza club but personally I have a White legacy so I think this forum is more appropriate :)

will put some pictures up when I'm on a computer that will allow me to blank out some digits on the number plate, all I could do with what I have now is crop out half the car :/

also know another person in Norwich who uses a red Impreza estate as a delivery vehicle for a well known company :)

• Like 2

Thanks for the warm welcome, yeah it was all good things I was hearing, not to worry :) mine is a Y reg 2.5 N/A auto legacy, was previously owned by the ministry of defence. I'm not sure where that guy got his red Impreza wagon, not sure if it had been changed or standard etc but his hood scoop is in black. Might be your one at one point :)

A friend of mine had a blue V reg Impreza a couple years ago, I managed to find out some history of it by searching the number plate in forums... Found out at one point it was stolen in Essex!

Got some pics up :) bit paranoid someone would copy the number plate on a similar car then maybe do a drive by etc but I see not a lot of people are bothered about it so maybe one day I won't be soo bothered and able to upload other pics! 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Thanks when I first got it I did think the steering was really light, which made me play around with the mysterious button on top of the panel behind the steering wheel... The magical 'need jump leads' button!

is that list of 4 cars what you got at the moment or previous cars aswell?

Oops was thinking at the time if only you got something that was an 02 you could get a mini museum going with a variety of cars from 01-04, so was thinking of 4 cars if that makes sense! Would make a better variety bucket than a box of chicken :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello, East Anglian Subaru folks. My first message on this board. Lately moved to Norwich leaving my Forester  Turbo (A/T) waiting for me. Curious to see how people love their Subarus in the GB. Are there any track days in Norfolk or nearby counties?

Cheers.

Hi n welcome, there's quite a few air strips and tracks in the area . I think most use track day companies like "open track" or "javelin track days " or there's some that do a 1 mile long terminal speed events nearby.

As a club we go to santa pod for the japshows and some have a bash at the 1/4 mile while we're there but not any track days as of yet .