Blower motor cover

marcothio

Sorry I really cant help with that, I think it's unlikely that it would fit. Best bet would be to contact your local main dealer, they can usually get a part number, Subaru UK can be helpful too, I have had a couple of part numbers off them before and they've usually been fairly quick and helpful.

On 17 August 2016 at 8:46 AM, Dogconker said:

Sorry I really cant help with that, I think it's unlikely that it would fit. Best bet would be to contact your local main dealer, they can usually get a part number, Subaru UK can be helpful too, I have had a couple of part numbers off them before and they've usually been fairly quick and helpful.

Thanks, I'll post an update as I will be heading towards the dealer anyway.

• 5 weeks later...

Finally got the cover from the dealer, installation was super easy, just a few pins and presto! I didn't do a scientific measurement, but I do notice a slight reduction in cabin noise.

Can definitely recommend it. Weird that Subaru left it out when launching the car in 2012, it makes a lot of sense

• 1 month later...
On 18/09/2016 at 8:33 AM, Dogconker said:

I can't say ive noticed any noise really, not more than any other car. But mine is a 2014 model so maybe that why?

how much was the part anyway?

Way too much for a piece of plastic and some foam. £40 and some pennies.....