UK300 for sale or Help Fixing it :)

Claire1978

Well a plus you got the cat :-)

Could get garage give quote (add re mot & bit more just in case :-S ) and see if worth your hassle .

If want easy route try eBay (buy it now) but don't give it away if rest of car VERY good/clean as these faults are super easy put right for diy enthusiast or someone in trade .

1 minute ago, stants said:

I'm tempted, would have to see how much recovery would be,

Have acces to trade plates, can you drive on those without an mot ?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I spy a good build thread coming :D

Trade plates don't cover no MOT, same laws on MOT as normal, ie driving to booked mot or related work .
I always trailor non MOT unless very local & is indeed going to me for repairs or our MOT mans bay .

Any cars we sell always have MOT and if not on first day advertised within 2 days, traders who let you test drive with no MOT are taking the p1ss on your licence .

According to the government website:

• to demonstrate the operation of a vehicle, its accessories or equipment, when being handed over to a purchaser and delivering it to the place where they intend to keep it.

Don't think the rozzers would look twice :D

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/519019/guidance-notes-vtl301g.pdf

* Trade plates only cover vehicle for no tax, it does not cover no MOT.

Only way round no MOT is if use on road directly related to MOT issue, IE work related to repair, testing or a booked MOT itself .

Reasonably easy for trade bend rules to work but it obviously would not be legal for example to drive a car hundreds of miles with bald tyres & no brakes just because you hang trade plates on it ;-) Trade plates have many myths ...

I might be interested in buying it if you want to give me your no we could have a chat and if you could send me pics of all round the car,I, m in stockport so to far away to come and view would have to get a company to trailer it here cheers Phil..

8 hours ago, donnylad said:

Claire ive messaged you my number, interested in buying it and only in doncaster thanks

Be a good buy mate if it's all in good order apart from the list from the mot. I was and still am tempted if I hadn't had so much going on with my car at the minute I'd have had it straight away. Like I'm going to sheffield just to pick up some extra alloys on Saturday :laugh: all just so I can get mine refurbished. So having another to the list isn't a good time. :sad:

5 minutes ago, stants said:

Where you going in sheff mate ?

I'm at martins so if your close pop by for a brew 😂

errrm not sure he sent me a post code haha 

Just looked some place called Penny hill lane :ohmy:  s66 9bq

1 hour ago, stants said:

That's miles away Rotherham way if anything

yeah it's not even in either mate just looked on the outskirts otherwise I would have. been nice to pop in see martin and yourself. 

1 hour ago, donnylad said:

yeah it looks nice, what i will do is get a garage to quote on doing all the work for me, then decide if its worth it or not.

My car is getting picked up tonight so I am good to buy any time from tomorrow.

as long as the engines good £1500 is a snatch be worth a lot more once its sorted. just remember it's de-catted though so hopefully you know a good mot tester :cool: