SOLD :JDM Widetrack DCCD Impreza STi 340bhp:SOLD

mfnick

For Sale

2004 JDM Widetrack DCCD Impreza STi Running 339bhp

For sale is my JDM Impreza.  Im the first owner since it was imported, purchased in March 2016. It has 131,433 on the clock which is a mixture of km & miles. I had the speedo converted to miles during the last MOT also in March at which point it was at 128,452km. Which means it is now at approximately 82,797 miles.

Being a JDM its got a stronger engine with bigger AVCS heads to reduce lag, nitride coated crank, more aggressive cams, a quicker steering rack, Twinscroll turbo, equal length headers and a 8K redline. Being a Import the underside is in a lot better condition than any UK model I’ve seen, doesn’t even have any surface rust. One of the first jobs I did was get Martin at Sheffield Subaru Service to underseal it to help keep it this way.  

Since ownership general service and wear and tear items Ive had carried out are:

• ·         Had Major Service with all fluids, filters etc. changed along with a full check over and given the thumbs up by Martin at SSS. Millers 10w50 engine oil used.
  • ·         Fitted PFR7b Spark Plugs
  • ·         Undersealed
  • ·         Fitted CAT 1 Toad Alarm (not standard on imports)
  • ·         Replaced all 4 tyres with Goodyear Eagle F1 AS2’s
  • ·         Replaced all 4 brake pads and discs with grooved ones from Godspeed
  • ·         Had the Starter Motor Refurbed
  • ·         Replaced Cambelt and Tensioners at 128,911 (approx 80,275 miles)
  • Oil change again with Millers 10w50 17/09/16 now at 131520

Modifications;

• ·         Scoobyworx 340LPH fuel pump
  • ·         Scoobyworx 3 Port Boost Solenoid
  • ·         Forge Actuator with blue spring (OEM is known weak point on twinscrolls)
  • ·         3” Hayward & Scott Twinscroll Downpipe (heat wrapped) with new Gaskets
  • ·         3” Cobra Track Spec centre pipe and Tailpipe
  • ·         K&N Cone Filter intake with custom made heat shield
  • ·         Remap by Gaz at GR Perfomance for the above mods to 339bhp/320ftlb

It still has a Jap radio installed at the moment. Ive got a new Bluetooth featured Sony double DIN radio costing £110 I’ve just not got around to installing. I will if I have time, but its included either way. Ive also got some braided brake lines ill include and ive booked it in for another oil change on Saturday 17th September. I also have the STi fog covers.

Ive also got a louder 4.5” angled exit with burnt tip exhaust system by powerflow ill include for another £200.

I’m afraid only I will drive the car on test drives unless you provide proof of insurance for the day. Ill take you on a decent length route so you can see it works perfectly but no one else will drive it so please don’t ask. Sorry.

£9,000 ONO

Nick - 07741292947

IMG_2419.JPG

IMG_2420.JPG

IMG_2421.JPG

IMG_2422.JPG

IMG_2423.JPG

IMG_2425.JPG

IMG_2426.JPG

IMG_2431.JPG

IMG_2430.JPG

IMG_2432.JPG

IMG_2434.JPG

IMG_2438.JPG

IMG_2439.JPG

Alright bud, Martin told me your plans, think Ash was being a bit optimistic offering you his, you thought about going down the route of finding you one in Japan and personal import

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

5 hours ago, stants said:

Alright bud, Martin told me your plans, think Ash was being a bit optimistic offering you his, you thought about going down the route of finding you one in Japan and personal import

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Not yet to be honest. For price would rather wait and find a good one over here. This one I've seen though is just about perfect.

5 hours ago, GeoffLeggy said:

GLWTS Nick.  Uprated rad too?

Cheers mate. Yea it has, not sure of the make though. was on it when I bought it. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...