project blue

aucky

No full catback system.the twin cans are for sale.as much as i liked them i was getting too much greef from the mrs about how loud it was.this is quiet in car to keep her happy but has a nice deep growl out side car .

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

its a 2.5 centre section as for my car i can not really get supper high bhp,probably on its limit at 320 what i have now,it originally had 3 inch on but i went for the 2.5 as it is more tourque,on the sti probable dont matter as you will run more power then me so you sould have more tourque also @kershaw-330s,the 2.5 pining as made a world diffrence with my car feels more lively and responsive. the exhaust is for sale for £300 ,just waiting to hear back from a mate who may be having it tommorow if he got money if not will be advertised on here @Beags :biggrin:

1.thumb.jpg.68bbfe2c5f6d4c18131e7061cfb7a51e.jpg2.thumb.jpg.94657bb8caf5c88c6158396c54640999.jpg

ordered the ht autos rear under valance which I don't think you can use with single ends as apposed to the twin and would not look right. so hope your mate buys it.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

ordered the ht autos rear under valance which I don't think you can use with single ends as apposed to the twin and would not look right. so hope your mate buys it.

You will have to show me a picture when you have it fitted mate i was looking at them as well [emoji6]

parts have turned up. did you get any fitting instructions with yours as can't find any.

No mate no instructions but when you put them to the car its pritty self explanatry.i would say dont use them plastic things to hold them on get some little nuts and bolts.them plastic things will hold them but if they keep gettin nock't like mine do when gettin in car i think they would become loose so i used some litte nuts n bolts.

cheers mate. it's the rear one which has some brackets that may be interesting as to how to fit. will check u tube.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Beags said:

cheers mate. it's the rear one which has some brackets that may be interesting as to how to fit. will check u tube.

if you look under your bumper it has some bracket to stop the bottom moving about with the wind going under the car,so maybe the bracket you have go to the same fixing point as them do.

fitted rear spats but one fitted like a glove and other one looks like it was not cut correctly . will have to contact ht autos. think I will take front bumper off to fit the skirt. how do you take the side skirts off as worried about doing that. c8954e511bcc4f2f75180e08557237c4.jpg

Under side skirt you will see some plastic clips about size 10p,pop centre part down with a screw driver.think their is about 5 of them along under edge skirt.then just grab skirt at rear arch and pull it their is little pop clips about every 100mm along top edge skirt.once you have first one pop out you can just work along poping them,i just got fingers inbetween car body n skirt and work along to front car.

I have spent most of the day taking front bumper and using muscles to try to get the lip to fit . now put bumper back on and not sure it's on right . may have to take off and refit. did you have any hassle hitting the gym yours. close inspection of car really shows it needs a respray or wrap.

I have spent most of the day taking front bumper and using muscles to try to get the lip to fit . now put bumper back on and not sure it's on right . may have to take off and refit. did you have any hassle hitting the gym yours. close inspection of car really shows it needs a respray or wrap.

If your having to use muscle to fit the lip then you have either ordered wrong one or they sent wrong one.their is too diffrent one's for the sti.the front bumper changed on later models so make sure its for the right bumper as when bumper is off you sould be able to turn it upside down and just lay it on and sould be about right place.

looking at it today looks OK. found out I have shingles yesterday so that did not help my fitting it. now out of action till better as hurts like a ******.

Their from a spec c blobeye wr limited.so they have the subaru logo instead of sti.just had to change runners over for the hatch runners.when i pick them up it feels like seat weighs about half of what the hatch seat does as well.

• 3 weeks later...

So he is the latest mods for the car.twin scroll turbo and headers.not fitted yet still need to get down pipe.will be deleting the air pump and removing the ac when i start fitting these.f18ecb7fbfd6ac40139e5d427f0a534b.jpg33ffa5b2b1c9bb72ac6acf91161d2b68.jpg