project blue

aucky

You had it remapped? I've had two twin pipes either side, cat back exhaust and cosworth air panel filter put on. Remap next.

Mines a 59 plate WRX.

Hi yeah its remap't to 320bhp full decat.the full spec for my car is at the biginin of this thread mate if you want to take a look.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Looks good . Looks a bit low for the old speed bumps.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Its not that low mate when on the flat.the car is park half on drive down slope and half in garage so making it look low.i am hoping it will be a bit higher when i fit some new hangers

• Like 1

No resonator mate n yeah straight swap with my old 3inch that i removed.its not as loud as i was expecting when car is standin on tickover,which i dont mind as it wont both naighbours.does sound more subaru like when just potterrin about at 30mph round town now and from 4 1/2 thousand rpm it comes alive then n sounds great.will try do some sound clips but only have phone to do them with so dont no how good it will turn out.

What make is it as still fancy upgrading mine but would need a remap as well.

Its a hayward and scott.you wont need a remap if your just changing the catback,if you do the full turbo back will need a remap.mine allready decated n map't so just a straight swap with no problem for me.

so the brembos i bought the paint was pealin on back as brake fluid had been left on them,so i thought i would give them a full overhaul,so strip't all paint and ordered a new seal kit from godspeed and bleed nipple kit for them,oh and stickers,so had paint strip't a while but not done anything with them so today i got my **** in gear and split them and started the paint job,looking good i think,next job tommorrow will be get new seals in then will finally have them on the car,oh and bonus the paint is near same colour to the car :cool:

58e012b19c653_paintstript.thumb.jpg.c5f2692cfbfe5c034a1e777c774069f3.jpg

58e01192643be_newpaintandsticker.thumb.jpg.9c9054ce4e1c74d4cf9134c2a1e139b8.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Beags said:

Me likey shiney. Hope they work as good as they look.

thanks mate,think i found why they was under powered,on close inspection one of the dust seals was split and the piston had gone tight with dirt so was almost stuck,so lucky i have bought new seals to go in.sould be good when new seals in and all pistons move right.finished painting the rest of the parts today,left them out in the sun to soak up some rays just hope i dont chip or scratch the paint when fitting new seals,may even leave them now till next weekend to let paint go hard,dont think mrs would let me put them in oven for a bit :laugh:

58e14c29d7c79_allpaintedup.thumb.jpg.48bc88848b514e8bd66d771a9530e19d.jpg

Is your exhaust a custom job or what make is it. Thinking get it fitted but leave down pipe till after mot then get the downpipe and a remap. Mind with the prodrive map wonder what extra bhp I will get with a full 3 inch system.

Is your exhaust a custom job or what make is it. Thinking get it fitted but leave down pipe till after mot then get the downpipe and a remap. Mind with the prodrive map wonder what extra bhp I will get with a full 3 inch system.

My exhaust is a hayward and scott,its not custom made.what bhp is your car now with prodrive map? With full decat exhaust and standard turbo you be looking round 180bhp

The information about the prodrive is its supposed to be 330 bhp . Don't forget sti. They add a filter and not sure how much of the exhaust they change.

The information about the prodrive is its supposed to be 330 bhp . Don't forget sti. They add a filter and not sure how much of the exhaust they change.

Oh i forgot yours is sti i was thinkin the wrx-s.you wont need a map if you just change cat back part exhaust,you really want to get rid the cats then remap.they say around 20-30bhp for an exhaust,am not too sure but i think i read the prodrive exhaust only has one cat but would have to check and am sure someone on here could tell you more about it.

New powerflex poly bushes arrived this morning for the knocking front antiroll bar,told me would need changing soon when it last went for mot.now the time while i am waiting for the new godspeed brake pads to be delivered this afternoon.cad0c5a3810dede5928fc89d531fb55d.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

so i still wasnt feeling the love for were my gauges was,so i have moved them again.much better now and don't feel like their crambed into a hole that did not fit and this version still gives me the option to put some vents down the sides for the heater if i decided to.so here is gauge pod V3

58f2759704dba_gaugepodV3-2.thumb.jpg.ec957357c62356e07c54f2f19c3ba9e7.jpg

58f2758526be7_gaugepodV3-1.thumb.jpg.6194435b8a85accf06cf20fca9393de4.jpg

1 hour ago, Hudson said:

Looking good, nice and neat :) I have five gauges too on my blob but eager to put in two more behind the wheel for exhaust temp and fuel pressure :laugh:

thanks mate,same here exhaust temp and fuel pressure will be going in mine at some point but for now i have seen enough wires to last me a while,but i am looking at putting in a sequential shift light as well,dont no how hard they are to wire up though.

Does your car not have a shift light anywhere. Mine has one which u can set and either bleep or flash on rev counter.

Cheers mate.it says come with instructions but says you wire it into ignition.will see when it comes and if am not sure a will let my local auto electrician do it,he allways done good with other stuff for me.beags no the wrx dont have a shift ligh just the sti and the 330s that have shift lights.at first glace my instrument cluster looks same but yours has more stuff on it for you s drive and shift light.