project blue

aucky

5 minutes ago, Sirspidey said:

Sorry I have no answers for you. Just wanted to say, I love those wheels. Let me know if you want to find them a new home emoji6.png

:laugh: I will keep you in mind if the time comes and I get the urge to change again :wink:

Ok so got the new tyres on the wheels this weekend and manage to get time to fit the front brembos.turned into a right pain as i dint think to check it any bleed nipples was siezed,turned out rear one on each caliper was solid so had to take caliper back of to sort them.an hour on each later with wd40 and lots waddlin they came loose.think i will order some new nipple for them as they look a bit worse for wear now,but am still happy so far with car so am past my 6months sell time and still going strong [emoji3] [emoji41]

ed126eca169bd3789240f0433cb811af.jpg

fd540d82f2a34cb7eeeff4dee5187819.jpg

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Beags said:

Braided hoses?

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

I got some Hel performace brakelines but not fitted yet as I could not figure out how the brake line came off the bracket on the wing end,if you no how it attachs can you tell me as I have no idea :sad:

Its nice and smooth mate.could here something rattling with old wheels on but that seams to have gone now [emoji6] brakes am a little dissapointrd at min with them dont feel as good as i expected.dont think they bleeded up right first time.done them again and pedal feels much better but not been out in it yet to see if their better.dirty brown fluid came out off one when i bleed them this time.but their are second hand so see how they go.while its in for oil change and coolant change n mot on thursday am going see if they can change brake fuild and give them a good flush out.but see how they are when i test it later today.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

well had to take brembos off for now:sad:,looks like they need full overhaul as they just wont bleed up,looking like their full of crap,so standard brakes are back on looks crap with new wheels but need be.will get a kit ordered then get them split,may as well put new seals and nipples and stuff in them while their getting done.:driving:off to brighton in morning in car so needed some confidence in breaks,see how the car handles the 500mile round trip :huh:,oh well bed time for me early start :sleep1:

got the spoiler from painters,Joe and the lads down at the wheel co in dronfield did a cracking job and a great price as well,so if you want any paint done and are near their give them a try.spoiler is on car now but was dark when finished so hope to give car a clean tommorow morning then off to find some were nice to get some pictures :cool:

sti spoiler.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Beags said:

Still cant get used to not seeing the blown arches with the Sti amount of powèr.

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

think thats why i like it so much,as much as i would love a sti,this gives me a big smile when someone see's the wrx bage and thinks hmm not so fast i can blow it away,let them start pullin away then just smile at them as i breeze past :biggrin:

59 minutes ago, RpsChesterfield said:

Dint realise you were so close to me mate 

Car lookin sweet btw

thanks mate,yeah not that far am only in barnsley

On 25/09/2016 at 6:08 PM, aucky said:

well my mrs kept complaining that car look stupid without the lower grill,so to keep her happy i got a zunsport mesh grill to fit,turned into a pain in the rear as zunsports just screw straight into the existing grill but mine had been cut out for the front mount,so i have had to make some brackets to fit it,but the work was worth it in the end and i hate to admit it but i think she was rite,looks much better with a grill in and while i had bumper off it was a good time to change my upper grill and fit my hella horns,pleased with the finished look,time for :beer:now.

20160829_192409.jpgnew grill.jpglowe zunsport fitted.jpg 

did you rattle can the horns fella?

Just now, david1972 said:

did you rattle can the horns fella?

yeah mate,they was red,then i did them silver to match my bug wagon,then put them on my silver blob and now their blue ,did them when i got a match rattle can made up at Halfords to do couple parts on car.

• 2 weeks later...

not had much time to do stuff on car at the minute,been busy with other stuff,but i have had a part sat in man cave a couple weeks now and was itching to get it on,so as it was nice today i thought i would get it done,new exhaust fitted :cool: and sounds great,still need to tweak it a bit to get the pipes sitting right and am going to make some exhaust surrounds to tidy up were i had to cut hole in defusser,but for now it will do till surrounds are made :happy:

new_exhaust_1.thumb.jpg.dd73ec7dd5351190d37adbd57c3c3379.jpg

58d6b7fcd093e_newexhaust2.thumb.jpg.daff5fb827e12c22b67cc4741c9ff70f.jpg

34bbbd108b24468382c0614cd3f46fd1.jpg

Not if this photo will show up. But we talked about the rear wing. They have made a gurney stip for it. Rallysport direct.com. no photo of it attached but be cool.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk