New Member!

Shelleymarie

1 hour ago, savage bulldogs said:

Nice clean looking preface classic you've got there emoji106.png

Any plans for it or are you just gonna fill up and enjoy ?

Hello

lots and lots of plans for her but being new to them ive got lots of learning to do too. Ive come from the Vauxhall Gsi side. 

Currently have an Sti fully closed deck block, TD05 turbo.

My aims for it are remap, all new hosing, and i need to get rid of the awful wheels and rear lights aswell.

8 hours ago, savage bulldogs said:

I've had a few gm's in the past too just don't mention Honda some of the boys on here love to kick in a vtec emoji55.png

feel free to jump in on any of the threads . start a build thread to track your progress with pics if you like emoji6.png

I tend to kick the hondas too but always get the knock knock jokes 😏 

Everyone tried to put me off getting the scooby due to being money pits but the gsi was always broken. 

I shall post updates not starting till after christmas due to having the little ones. 

Scoobs font have to be money pits, if you find a good one that's been looked after, all it will need is regular servicing, until you get the urge for more power 😂

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Oh the lies we tell ourselves 😂😂😂

Sent from my MX4 Pro using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Shelleymarie said:

I tend to kick the hondas too but always get the knock knock jokes 😏 

Everyone tried to put me off getting the scooby due to being money pits but the gsi was always broken. 

I shall post updates not starting till after christmas due to having the little ones. 

Should try owning an M3 hahaha £1500 for a 3 year service :o

To be fair there not the cheapest cars to run but then their not the most expensive either. make sure you run it on Vpower or tesco99 only (not other super unleadeds cos they are either 97 or 98), oil changes every 5k or anually, keep on top of servicing and any repairs needed and finaly if its not driving right don't try to drive through it, nurse it and get it checked out. Can easily kill your engine due to a faulty sensor that would have only cost you £50.

When you start tuning be vary carefull who you use to do the work, some very dodgy places and mappers out there. Subarus can't be flash mapped, and make sure you check if you need a map when you do a mod. They are pretty highly strung int he grand scheme so don't take too well to mods if not setup right.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, savage bulldogs said:

Most of the money I've spent on my 94 sti has been through choice .

Don't think I've ever had to spend money on mine cos something broke ....well unless you count me pushing to much power through my 5 speed and turning it into a 4 speed .emoji23.png

hahaha, you haven't done it properly till you have locked up all the wheels with broken teeth floating around in it hahaha

• Like 1

Most of the money I've spent on my 94 sti has been through choice .

Don't think I've ever had to spend money on mine cos something broke ....well unless you count me pushing to much power through my 5 speed and turning it into a 4 speed .[emoji23]

hahaha, you haven't done it properly till you have locked up all the wheels with broken teeth floating around in it hahaha

Joined the club last month myself :)

7 minutes ago, kayzarh said:

Joined the club last month myself :)

I did 3rd gear in my old one on the mountain pass on the isle of man lol

17 minutes ago, Tidgy said:

I did 3rd gear in my old one on the mountain pass on the isle of man lol

i was doing a nice little launch, a very nice clutch slip, i shot to 30mph, then it popped out of gear 1, all i could hear was a tiktiktik noise then RIP