Injectors

Piggysniffer

Ive bought some redex advanced petrol treatment from Halfords today and stuck it in the tank, now I know it's early doors, but after about ten minutes driving the car felt smoother and dare I say it, pulled a bit harder and cleaner, I don't know if this is just psychosomatic but it defo felt better, maybe it's just raised the octane a bit ?   

5 minutes ago, Piggysniffer said:

Ive bought some redex advanced petrol treatment from halfords today and stuck it in the tank, now I know it's early doors, but after about ten minutes driving the car felt smoother and dare I say it, pulled a bit harder and cleaner, I don't know if this is just psychosomatic but it defo felt better, maybe it's just raised the octane a bit ?   

5th gear done a test where they tried to get HP out of an old car for cheap by general maintenance essentially. One of the test was the fuel additive to clean out the fuel system, car gained 5hp!

I def felt a difference when i first used it on my car, but you will probably never feel the improvement again, I tend to put some through my tank once every 6 months