Breaking Hawk STI Spec D

Hinuk

Hi Guys.

I have been let down by some idiot in London so the following is available off the SPEC D.

Complete front end comprising.:

Bonnet

Bumper with fogs, headlight wash ( with feeds) and support bar.

Two wide track front wings.( with repeaters).

Xenon Headlights.(2)

Offers around £999

Now away until Sunday 4th December but I can put them o one side after receiving a deposit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2016 at 1:31 PM, Sirspidey said:

Just an update - pioneer stereo received and looks in great condition. Will put it in after Christmas. Great doing business with you.

Ah it was you! I was in talks to get this and you beat me to the PayPal while I was at work! 😡😢😂

anyways, got a few parts off @Hinuk and can vouch for the guy. He's good. Don't bother posting on here as well as he doesn't check it much. Better off emailing him like he said in the original post 😊👍🏻

11 hours ago, Seminole81 said:

Ah it was you! I was in talks to get this and you beat me to the PayPal while I was at work! 😡😢😂

anyways, got a few parts off @Hinuk and can vouch for the guy. He's good. Don't bother posting on here as well as he doesn't check it much. Better off emailing him like he said in the original post 😊👍🏻

Must admit, didn't see the email bit in first post 🤔

But when you've asked a question and not had a reply, but said person has been on the site replying in other posts after you've posted your question ?

25 minutes ago, Piggysniffer said:

Must admit, didn't see the email bit in first post 🤔

But when you've asked a question and not had a reply, but said person has been on the site replying in other posts after you've posted your question ?

Maybe forgot to follow his own thread? I dunno mate. He's been extremely quick with replying to emails though.

7 minutes ago, Seminole81 said:

Maybe forgot to follow his own thread? I dunno mate. He's been extremely quick with replying to emails though.

Yeah entirely possible if he got a lot on, just emailed him, well, I think I have, it said its not a valid email address but do I want to send anyway lol so I did 🙂

2 minutes ago, stants said:

2nd that, email is deffo best, some people don't see or get notifications about pm's etc,

Emailed Howard on the Sunday night and had parts at my house by following weds 👍

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ok mate, cool 🙂

Just an update - pioneer stereo received and looks in great condition. Will put it in after Christmas. Great doing business with you.

Ah it was you! I was in talks to get this and you beat me to the PayPal while I was at work! [emoji35][emoji22][emoji23]

anyways, got a few parts off @Hinuk and can vouch for the guy. He's good. Don't bother posting on here as well as he doesn't check it much. Better off emailing him like he said in the original post [emoji4][emoji1303]

Yea sorry [emoji6]. It looks perfect. Got to fit it in Jan sometime. Look perfect though

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone......

Really sorry that I don't come on too often.  My New Years Resolution is to visit more regularly but I admit that I don't get mail notifications from the forum.   Can this be arranged does anyone know?

Edited by Hinuk
wrong entry

I have also decided that my RA Rally car will be up for sale.   It is not the creme de la creme but a good functional club car.  Good spec.  I just need to get a few jobs done such as new wheel bearings, new hydraulic handbrake etc then it ready. For full spec send E mail please....Price around £6500 but will negotiate otr consider part ex road cars.  (Not rust buckets though !!!!)