drivetribe: Clarkson, Hammond and May's new project

muziqaz

8 minutes ago, aucky said:

hmm so what is it,trailer dont really tell you anything.

Its like another instagram/forum/facebook. It has tools to create your story, etc. At the moment its quite minimal, but potential is there ;)

2 hours ago, Sandals said:

ezgimSf.jpg

This is epic :D I had forgotten about that. Might rewatch it :D Anyways, drivetribe is launching 28th, so if before then I don't receive any invitations, 28th is the date. On the other hand I think I might use this picture as tribe's photo :D

6 minutes ago, Scoobyghost said:

What's the idea of drivetribe?

LET'S CREATE SOMETHING THAT BRINGS THE BEST OF YOUTUBE, FACEBOOK, WORDPRESS, AND OTHER CONTENT SHARING SITES TOGETHER IN THE ONE PLACE AND MAKE THIS THE BEST CAR ENTHUSIAST FORUM ON THE WEB!

This is copy/paste from one of the creators. Sorry for caps ;)

10 minutes ago, stuartie said:

Do you have to be in facebook to be able to join because everything i try it always asks to sign in through that snd i'm not on facebook :unsure:

Unfortunately :(

I wasn't happy about it as well.

We are pinging them about this right now, but it seems they live in some lala land where facebook is proof of your accountability on internet :/

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, muziqaz said:

Unfortunately :(

I wasn't happy about it as well.

We are pinging them about this right now, but it seems they live in some lala land where facebook is proof of your accountability on internet :/

it will be part of facebook as sites like these to sell to the major market,ie america has to be made by a american or they just dont bother with it,look at all the main site and their mainly american,so maybe clarkson done it to get america on board.