Jump to content

Anyone know where and what they are called?


Recommended Posts

Hi all I'm after a couple of errrm clips?

They are on a blobeye and they help hold the engine cover (underside). When I did an oil change - bolts all there, but a couple of the clip things broke and one missing. I'm not sure what they are called so i can get some. Can anyone help??


Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Sirspidey said:

Ahh I see. Been in there many times myself (used to be a car transporter driver). I'd like 5 or 6 (in case I lose any more) if poss. But please don't risk you job for a couple of pounds.

Nah, I've actually got some already at the house. Put them in your pockets when you're online and forget to empty them when you leave 😂 Send me a PM with your name/address 😊👍🏻

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/17/2016 at 11:46 AM, KlassicSubi said:

Hi Guys,

A similar problem to Sirspidey.  I think I'm missing a grommet in each bonnet air vent. I have a 1999 UK 2000 GC8.

Currently noticed water in the battery tray.

should there be a grommet?

if yes, what happens with water build up if I was to seal it?



 Hmmm not sure. I haven't got grommets like that at my work I don't think? Ours are little rubber push in ones. Not sure if the sizing is right.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...