Quantum remap

cbscooby

They come under quantum tuning.

Could someone please explain to me how people like scooby clinic actually re map. I'll be honest and say I don't know how they do it. Do they change programmes within the ecu. Sorry for sounding daft but got to learn from somewhere.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, cbscooby said:

They come under quantum tuning.

Could someone please explain to me how people like scooby clinic actually re map. I'll be honest and say I don't know how they do it. Do they change programmes within the ecu. Sorry for sounding daft but got to learn from somewhere.

They stick it on a rolling road and reprogram the ECU while keeping an eye on AFR, boost, timing etc to get the best performance that your car can handle safely 

Any link to a website of theres?

Typicly a couple of hours assuming all goes to plan, multiple dyno runs (can go 100+ if a cars not playing ball) and then finished on the road.

If you can;t find any info on them stay away.

5 minutes ago, Sandals said:

Seem to have generally good feedback... would maybe ask if they do/have done a lot of subarus

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/quantumtuning.co.uk

http://www.quantumtuning.co.uk/

Zero scoob on their photo's on FB and looks like all flashmaps, based in maidenhead as well so would be a trek and half if local to notts. Zero comments on SN about them at all.

Two of the reviews mention different places. One called ridgeway in Rotherham and the other a place called a1 in hull. I didn't read any further down. Are they a travelling mapper?

They do respond to bad feedback whoch is always a good thing. Does seem like they're a brand name as opposed to an actual company so may have different mappers all over the place.

5 minutes ago, Scoobyghost said:

Two of the reviews mention different places. One called ridgeway in Rotherham and the other a place called a1 in hull. I didn't read any further down. Are they a travelling mapper?

franchise from what i can tell, flashmaps rather than proper map. stay clear

• Like 1

Just see that too. Edited my post but you beat me to it [emoji106]

4 minutes ago, Scoobyghost said:

Just see that too. Edited my post but you beat me to it emoji106.png

be all my new torque,,,, hahahahaha