Speakers

These are what I've put in the front of mine:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Subaru-Impreza-1993-2007-EDGE-13cm-300-Watts-4-Way-Front-Door-Car-Speakers-Kit-/262572428661?hash=item3d22894d75:g:GjMAAOSwV0RXq5nN

The adapters don't quite line up right but it's easy enough to drill new holes. You will need a sub as the bass is not all that great

IMG_20160209_115136.jpg

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, stants said:

Lol sandals I got those too, not bad but the matching smaller ones wouldn't go in the rear doors on mine, have some 4.5" in there different brand

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Got to love the packages that eBay sellers are using... plus can't really argue with the price!

Hmm, I'm tempted to upgrade mine. Think I might get Pioneer to match though...and a sub :D

Out of curiosity, on the stock head unit, did the front seem to be louder than the rear? I had to fade to -7 to make it sound more "surround" sound...don't think I've had the problem since switching to the new head unit?

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, RpsChesterfield said:

Sound system.is still sh**e not that you can.hear it over the exhaust lol

Good ol' small 3 way speakers... lack any bass. Pair them up with a sub and make the speakers focus on low and mid range and you have a good system. My sub is now had enough... every now and again it will randomly ramp itself up! Time for a replacement me thinks....

Im toying with the idea of a sub but my headunit has got everything but pre outs so il need a new one and i dont even have it turned on so im not going to bother atm

I've have a twin box with 2 10" 1000w subs and a class D sub amp, and I'm sure there is a couple of self powered fly black air subs, possibly 12" ones in the garage somewhere lol

However with a baby due soon I need all the boot space lol

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

image.jpegI'm putting these in the rear doors. Fitted one so far (!Removed! weather) think the originals are 5 1/4 inch but I've just modified the original mount to suit them. The fronts are 5 1/4 inch after market jobbies they are ok for now so I've left them alone. Got an Xplod sub in the boot and 2 amps. Gonna change that for a double enclosure with alpine subs not decided which yet. Have a switch to install in the cabin to turn the Battery feed to the amps off as the distribution block has 2 LED lights which stay on constantly thus drain the Battery wen I'm away at work all week 😡😡😡. 

• Like 1