Help headgasket gone

keewrx

Its not that much.are you doing them yourself.most the cost will come from garage labour and having heads skimed if they need it.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Need to do both heads for start and the big end bearings will have probably suffered. So no point spending 1.5k on a head strip down & rebuild for the engine to have to be pulled in a few months to do the bottom end and replace all the bits you've already replaced

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

How much is car worth fixed and running? If less than 4k break it instead

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I had a 07 wrx hatch that head went on it.if the car had been mint everything else i would have fix't it,but after a think and the cost and how car was i decided just to sell n cut loss,well i part x it for a blobeye.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, keewrx said:

Yeah I'm selling it for 2k

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

How bad has it gone ? Is it just pressurising the water hoses a bit with no adverse effects in running and only using a little bit of water, or is it fully knackered, blowing out coolant/mixing coolant with oil, smoking,  rough running etc

2k still steep for a wrx with a blow engine mate you can pick a looked after one admittedly with 100k on same year for 2.5 to 3k mate ypu would need your head looking at to not buy a runner for 500 quid more 

Sorry as you prob dont wanna hear it but it is what it is

2k still steep for a wrx with a blow engine mate you can pick a looked after one admittedly with 100k on same year for 2.5 to 3k mate ypu would need your head looking at to not buy a runner for 500 quid more 

Sorry as you prob dont wanna hear it but it is what it is

Sold it for 1800

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk