South Yorkshire meeting 8th October

Cool wish I could have made it across just don't want to risk it with my breaking being the way it is :( 

remember we can always advertise these on the facebook page. for some reason thing's get more interest on there then forums :( 

Well the meet went ok, no pictures though as the camera had a fault, shame more scoobies didn't come and represent.

6.2 Amg

Cbr motorbike

Corsa c x2

Mine

Mx5 slammed

Vxr Astra

Golf Gti

Zetec S celebration

and a Evo 6

Not too bad however im hoping the next meet has more of a club presence :)

I'm a sorry i couldn't make it. After never attending anything with my previous owners club i promised myself i'd be more involved as it seems to be a younger bunch of people. But outside forces conspired against me.

Still birthday next month so will be an excuse to get out if nowt else.

Hopefully be able to get them all looking like Scooby Petes Meet up's :D

I think getting it listed on facebook might help. But I would say it's because a few of them don't come on the forum to speak and get to know people. And with how other Forums seem to respond to some people I believe has put them off coming on here and in turn with the local meets :(

Proper gutted I missed this. Especially since there was a AMG there, love the sound of them! But I didn't be home from work until 8:45 :(

Sorry guys. Ill try my best to make sure I get to the next one.

Ash - I did ring Martin today though. Hopefully getting it in next Saturday, need to ring him again next week to make the booking. Decided to get the major 60k service (its on 64k) done too since I'm changing all the oils already. It was done 4 years ago according to the previous owner (at the 70 months time) but unfortunately don't have a receipt for that, only a stamp so decided its better to be safe than sorry.

• Like 1

No worry's it's like anything new it has teething problem's :) And hopefully I might be able to make the next one. My only down side is I know I'm skint until April. Just hope I can make the big repairs last until then :( 

• Like 1