South Yorkshire meeting 8th October

5heffield 5ubaru 5ervice Ltd

Unit 36 Clement Street
Attercliffe
Sheffield
South Yorkshire
S9 5DX

Starts at Around 7:30 usually, kid friendly atmosphere, get a chance to speak to Martin who owns the garage as well, so if your looking for any further info on cars etc great place to be.

I Will have a photographer there as well to get some pictures and then get them uploaded onto here.

Add names below, and lets make this a great first meet for the club.

• Like 1

To soon for me mate but will pop down at some point I live near Grimsby/Cleethopres/Louth if that makes sense :D 

Anyway If you want it promoted on FaceBook too if you email or PM Steve the Admin on here. He will get that sorted for you mate 

steve@subaruownersclub.com

I may come down.

Missus is nearing the baby dropping date so she doesn't want me anywhere too far just incase haha.

Martin did my belt change and service in july was a nice friendly and knowledigable chap so i'd recomend a visit for anyone up here

• Like 2

Oh not good :( I promise I will pop over though at one of them nice to meet a few people face to face. And gives me a chance to get to know the people I might be at event with next year and who might buy me drink's ;) 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to say I can't make it, but that's not 100% might be ok just unsure. Had a few unexpected bills this month with a £700 broken table and a new graphics card :D and on the 22nd of Oct is my son's Birthday. But I will try ;)

Right it's official I can't make it myself this time :( the table and my son's birthday my Missus has told me that we have her Dads and Sisters birthday's on the 10th and the 12th :( And to top it off I found this today 

ej1y.jpg

xg52.jpg

jeez that's not good, gotta be a defective tyre surely, i'd write an email with pics to the manufacturer see if they can offer any compensation, explain what a bit part you play on many car forums and that you will spread the word about their shoddy products

• Like 1

, explain what a bit part you play on many car forums and that you will spread the word about their shoddy products

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  funny typo (at least I'm assuming it was a typo) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

baby decided it wanted to come out  10 days early so there is the slimmest of chances i may make it to this,  don't hold it against me if i'm not there will be a last min thing depending on how we all are at home 

baby decided it wanted to come out  10 days early so there is the slimmest of chances i may make it to this,  don't hold it against me if i'm not there will be a last min thing depending on how we all are at home 

well done, hope all are doing fine!!