Japshow Finale 23rd Sept Santa Pod

GeoffLeggy

Club stand is all sorted and I have got 10 tickets total in hand right now.  We are again in the Orange area :punk:.

If you would like to join us please post here and I will add you in.  Tickets are £12 each (one per car) for the whole of Sunday and Payments are made to me via paypal, just PM me :biggrin:.  Passengers can buy tickets from the website separately or on the gate.

IMG_E0016.JPG

1. GeoffLeggy

2. Sclarke01

3. DaveRAC

4. gemlp82

5. Steve mr375

6. savage bulldogs

7. ->K1

8. scottrobo23

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Seeing as most of the active members on here go to this ,I normally make the time and effort to go . It's a bit far off atm so haven't a clue what my workload will be at the time or which scoob I'll bring 🤔

As i do have a habit of randomly pulling my cars to bits ,even when there's nothing wrong with them 🙄

But I've had the nod off the mrs , so fairly sure ill be there , whats the cut off date for stand tickets Geoff ?

On 8/26/2018 at 10:29 AM, savage bulldogs said:

Seeing as most of the active members on here go to this ,I normally make the time and effort to go . It's a bit far off atm so haven't a clue what my workload will be at the time or which scoob I'll bring 🤔

As i do have a habit of randomly pulling my cars to bits ,even when there's nothing wrong with them 🙄

But I've had the nod off the mrs , so fairly sure ill be there , whats the cut off date for stand tickets Geoff ?

No worries, basically as long as theres a ticket you can come, no time cut offs apart from the time it takes to post you.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, savage bulldogs said:

Ok bud , I'll try to commit to coming as early as possible,To not miss out on a stand place .

I only had a week away in Wales and my customers are going skitz atm 🙄

Cool be good to see you there 👍🏻

On 9/3/2018 at 11:36 PM, Steve mr375 said:

If there’s any spare tickets for this show, I would like to attend with you now I have sorted the Impreza out. Been lurking in the background to long.

Yes mate sorry for the late reply.  Just drop me a pm if your in :thumbup1:

1 minute ago, savage bulldogs said:

Yep , im up for a stand spot on sunday , mrs is coming along too . Will i have to buy her ticket direct from the pod , at the gate or from you Geoff? 

Super! No it’s ok I can send you 2no tickets and 1 car pass. £24.