Goodbye XV

Mole

After 3 and a half years we have decided it's time to replace the wifes XV, we needed a car that we could carry more in, so I changed my 2007 Forester for a 2009 Outlander, that meant we could change the XV for something smaller, but still 4WD. (it also had to have heated seats, preferably leather and a sun roof, apparently)

Old_resized.jpg.1daaac5ca81ac6d03f64591d7b6761bb.jpg

So after 3 consecutive Saturdays going round dealerships trying an assortment of cars we have finally put a deposit down on........................

New_resized.jpg.e5b2d8c2b409866ea313006a445ab980.jpg

Yep the new 2 litre XV 😏 in metallic grey as in the picture.

The only car that we tried that might have swayed us away from the XV was an All4 Mini. But to get a similar spec as the XV it would have cost a lot more. None of the other cars we tried came close.

Hope to pick it up in 2 to 3 weeks time, just got to select some accessories like the rear bumper protector.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, ernieb said:

Great choice, the rear bumper protector works well on my XV.

The rear bumper protector we had fitted to the old one defiantly saved the top of the bumper from getting scratched, so will get one fitted to the new car.

10 hours ago, GGMan said:

Had mine since February and still love taking it out just got a ride.  For S-AWD drive and features, no other manufacturers come close!

Yep, nothing we looked at came close for comfort & features with AWD for the price. I like the changes to the new version, just hope the 'infotainment' system is better than the old one!