Simon_

Well the BOV and Exhaust system I might just fit them myself. If I can find something to lift the motor up to do the exhaust like. 

I use a guy through in Dundee usually for my motors as I've been going there since I was about 19. 

Av not taxed or insured her yet tbh dude.     

Tbh I was gonna change to disabled tax but I don't think I can tax a 2nd car in disabled class. But I'll need to make a couple phone calls Tuesday when everything's back open and see if I can get tax class changed. If not I'll just need to !Removed! pay for the tax as well. Am bit skint the now too.

How come chief were you looking to go for a razz...... 

Trust me am dying to get bk out in it. Just !Removed! about this dam tax now ! 

Aye it's a nice day mate. Is there a Subaru breakers in Perth ?? Anyone any ideas ?     If my certificate of entitlement doesn't come through in a week am just gonna !Removed! pay for tax if av enough notes at that time. Sye no be long in getting out mate . Meantime gotta keep my other motor going n that for day to day use. Being disabled is no easy road like. Plus no working is !Removed!. !Removed! boring. Only good thing I get time with my daughter and step kids. 

Back window didn't turn out bad at all. 1st time for about 6 years I think lol 

Need to thank my mrs for removing the backing paper though my sharkey hands couldn't cope wi that was about to hit the roof lol 

15558560842202218263036821957804.jpg

15558561264532895593951271602185.jpg

Course. Dont take too long. I like the scooby windows without the trim !!!! much easier to tint than the other type with the border.  Maybe get time to do the other tomorrow. 

8 hours ago, Kdyjas said:

Aye would o went for a blast 

5 hours ago, Kdyjas said:

Looking mint 👍 I know where to come if I need new tints eh 😂

Gives me summit to do pissin about wi the motor.  Engine bay is now as clean as it should of been when a got it.  Need to get the wheels painted but will need a cheap set meantime.  Anyone with spare wheels??? 

The wheels look ok in pics,  whatever u do don’t get white wheels lol look mint when there clean but getting them clean is a fecking nightmare ,, I can’t wait till Sunday , my car getting valet and detailing done to it,  clay bar n paint protector applied etc , should be smart when it’s done 

2 hours ago, Kdyjas said:

The wheels look ok in pics,  whatever u do don’t get white wheels lol look mint when there clean but getting them clean is a fecking nightmare ,, I can’t wait till Sunday , my car getting valet and detailing done to it,  clay bar n paint protector applied etc , should be smart when it’s done 

Aye there no too bad. Skuffs round the edges though.  Good TFR clean those white wheels up no problem mate ! 

Let's see before n after your valet mate. Much are you paying for all that.  I always get a valet then need to go over parts I'm not happy with. But am hard to please and like to clean every nook and cranny!!

Aye al post pics on Sunday ,, was 130 quid, inside valet .  Outside washed, wheels deep cleaned , clay bar then si02 paint protector applied,, guy looks good at his job, was booked up two month in advance, I done my research and he seems the best I could find,, car going in for tires etc thu,  then for a service on Friday Cos I never knew am meant to change oil every 3.5k miles lol mines no been changed for 6 k 😱

55 minutes ago, Simon_ said:

Really aye. Who was that then. Sounds like he does a decent job like.. gonna clay bar mine shortly when it comes through.  Got my tax today so that's one less thing a gotta do. Just gotta get insurance now and am SORTED 👍

Mad wax valeting I think he’s called, based in Leslie but he’s mobile valet,, aye get your car sorted and on road and get out for a blast, am looking forward to all the things getting done to mine in next few days 😃 

Aye what you getting done ?  Am gonna do sweet F all until I get my MOT sorted out. Hopefully wont need anything but never know eh. If needs brakes or that wont mind as there getting changed anyways but could do with a cheap ain that's for sho! Get my BOV tomorrow. So probably guna fit that and head out and see how it runs and performs.  Probably need to fiddle a little to get it running as it should like. Something to do though. Still only tinted one of my windows too ! 

Wanna get my brakes and exhaust ordered but cant afford all that just now 😕

17 hours ago, Kdyjas said:

Mad wax valeting I think he’s called, based in Leslie but he’s mobile valet,, aye get your car sorted and on road and get out for a blast, am looking forward to all the things getting done to mine in next few days 😃 

Out for a blast.    All taxed and insured.      Hopefully get my bov tomorrow 

54 minutes ago, Kdyjas said:

Nice 👍 we’ll need to get out for a cruise together sometime ,  year up the streets 😂😂

Aye. For sure. No been out on the road with it but happy with that BOV I got. Sounds JOY plus can change how loud you want it too for em stealth journeys. 👍