Simon_

3 minutes ago, Kdyjas said:

Stealth journeys ? Lol keep it as loud as possible 😂 I never get tired of that noise lol 

Aye. I use my Hyundai for !Removed! n day to day runs .... and my scooby for fun 

On 4/24/2019 at 6:31 PM, Simon_ said:

Oh yea holy hell it sounds great . Couoke hundred well spent like.  Pppsssssshhhhhhttttttimageproxy.php?img=&key=78f0529ca4c31639imageproxy.php?img=&key=78f0529ca4c31639imageproxy.php?img=&key=78f0529ca4c31639

20190424_182740.jpg

20190424_182747.jpg

Whats the GFB BOV like so far? I was looking at getting one for mine but I wasn't sure if it would cause engine issues with out a re-tune?

5 hours ago, CRG77 said:

Whats the GFB BOV like so far? I was looking at getting one for mine but I wasn't sure if it would cause engine issues with out a re-tune?

There is conflicting opinions on that but I personally believe they aren't safe without a map. Its metered air its dumping but each to their own they do sound cool lol

It's great mate no problems at all.  Easy to setup and if I can fit it and set it up. Anyone can. No problems with it what so ever . No complaints . Exactly what I wanted.  Good sound good results 

2 minutes ago, ROSSCOSM said:

There is conflicting opinions on that but I personally believe they aren't safe without a map. Its metered air its dumping but each to their own they do sound cool lol

• Like 1

On 4/26/2019 at 2:27 PM, ROSSCOSM said:

On 4/26/2019 at 2:30 PM, Simon_ said:

It's great mate no problems at all.  Easy to setup and if I can fit it and set it up. Anyone can. No problems with it what so ever . No complaints . Exactly what I wanted.  Good sound good results 

Yeah this is the issue I have. Some people say don't as you can have issues and some say they haven't ran into any. I will have to see in the future as I will be doing wheels and suspension first :)

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/18/2019 at 5:05 PM, stuartie said:

We should arrange a wee meet between us coz would defo be up for that and a wee run somewhere and could probs get my mate with his sti to come along aswell, they have general meets at hermiston gate aswell😎👍

I'll be up for anwee run when I get my new girl in a couple of weeks.  Will be at Jap fest also.  And had to get another scooby guys.  That one just wasnt for me.  Went n bought a spec C 

IMG-20190521-WA0001.jpg

3 minutes ago, Simon_ said:

I'll be up for anwee run when I get my new girl in a couple of weeks.  Will be at Jap fest also.  And had to get another scooby guys.  That one just wasnt for me.  Went n bought a spec C 

IMG-20190521-WA0001.jpg

I see u chose a pic that hides the spoiler on it Simon 😂 NAh defo looks minted motor like 👍

• Haha 1

Oi cheeky BOI. Here chief heres the spoiler lol

And yea the headlights wont be that yellow colour when I get it either .

Spec C.         Anyone like it too. Dinny mind spoiler but kinda wanted the smaller one cause it does look bit mental lol.  

Comments ???

8 minutes ago, Kdyjas said:

I see u chose a pic that hides the spoiler on it Simon 😂 NAh defo looks minted motor like 👍

IMG-20190522-WA0033.jpg

IMG-20190522-WA0035.jpg