Simon_

50 minutes ago, stuartie said:

We should arrange a wee meet between us coz would defo be up for that and a wee run somewhere and could probs get my mate with his sti to come along aswell, they have general meets at hermiston gate aswell😎👍

Good plan 

• Like 1

Cool we may have to meet up and boost in together if you like, we normally stay at my mum's in kincardine on the Saturday night so we don'thave to drive all the way up again in the morning as we go for the whole weekend, we have never been brave enough to camp coz knockhill has its own micro climate haha 😂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stuartie said:

Cool we may have to meet up and boost in together if you like, we normally stay at my mum's in kincardine on the Saturday night so we don'thave to drive all the way up again in the morning as we go for the whole weekend, we have never been brave enough to camp coz knockhill has its own micro climate haha 😂

Yea that's a good idea like. 07525406402. Folks can take my number if ya like. Japfest is great too. Were the whole weekend but we drive back to craigrothie and back the next day. Not camping up there !  Av a bad back and that wouldn't do any good for myself.  Sleeping on the ground in the cold.  Nahhh.  

31 minutes ago, Kdyjas said:

Might go to japfest too 👍 I have ma wee boy either fri or sat every weekend ,, defo should get a meet and a run together though 

Ma wee girls 19 month. Step kids are 6boy. And another 2 girls 12 and 8

13 minutes ago, Kdyjas said:

lol ma wee boy only 20 months , he’d only want to climb the scoobys , no look at them 😂 got a 17 yr old daughter too that’ll have her own car soon ,, muggins here has to pay for insurance lol 

Haha that wouldn't work then 😂, insurance is a fortune for the young ones we just got a new apprentice stareted with us who's 17 and he paying 2.5k for a fiesta 1.25 and thats with a black box 😱😱

3 hours ago, stuartie said:

Anyone ever go to the touring cars, me and the missus go every year knockhill and croft, would be good to get a few of us going 

Ill be going to the btcc at knockhill aswell mate 👍

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ROSSCOSM said:

Joy.  BTCC is great at knockhill.  As long as it isn't !Removed! down all day 

16 hours ago, ROSSCOSM said:

Nice one i think we will all have to get together mate and organise something 👍

15 hours ago, Simon_ said:

Joy.  BTCC is great at knockhill.  As long as it isn't !Removed! down all day 

It sure is great, has to be one of the best racing series going about at the moment and it nearly always rains at knockhill, it can be 25 degrees in dunfermline and minus 10 at knockhill lol 😂😂, we make sure we are prepared for any weather 

Could maybe all meet at a central point before we all shoot up there for the day. May get spaces together.  Although I canny walk far so I'll be reet at the front so can see what's going on and no need to treak a quarter mile in a chair before I can see the track . 

39 minutes ago, Simon_ said:

Engine bay cleaned.  No comments about no mods lol 

Only got the car delivered on Monday 

👍

20190419_141604.jpg

Looking good mate and that bov looks like a decent bit of kit, i have a forge adjustable one on my classic which is quite good but not sure if they made them for the hawk 😎👍

2 hours ago, stuartie said:

Looking good mate and that bov looks like a decent bit of kit, i have a forge adjustable one on my classic which is quite good but not sure if they made them for the hawk 😎👍

Aye just ordered it there like. Looks joy. Big noise big fun lol