Hi all

Newbie here!

I have just tied the knot with a 2003 JDM Blobeye WRX Automatic in Blue, which I am picking up this Sunday. I know manuals are way better but the auto will fit the purpose I have bought it for so take it easy on me.

I have looked on comparison websites (confused, gocompare and comparethemarket) to no avail as the WRXs with automatic transmissions do not show up on the drop-down list.

Does anyone know of any insurers that specifically serve the Scooby community so I can get an insurance quote from them.

A quick response and any help will be greatly appreciated!

Zee

1 hour ago, SZS said:

Hi all

Newbie here!

I have just tied the knot with a 2003 JDM Blobeye WRX Automatic in Blue, which I am picking up this Sunday. I know manuals are way better but the auto will fit the purpose I have bought it for so take it easy on me.

I have looked on comparison websites (confused, gocompare and comparethemarket) to no avail as the WRXs with automatic transmissions do not show up on the drop-down list.

Does anyone know of any insurers that specifically serve the Scooby community so I can get an insurance quote from them.

A quick response and any help will be greatly appreciated!

Zee

Hello Zee

Sky insurance do mine, its a JDM car and on the paperwork says unknown.

Give them a call and they will sort it.

Welcome to the club

Matt

Hello Zee
Sky insurance do mine, its a JDM car and on the paperwork says unknown.
Give them a call and they will sort it.
Welcome to the club
Matt

Matt

Thanks for getting in touch quickly. You are a star!

I managed to get in touch with Admiral and they have sorted it out for £616, which I think is a good deal. What's your opinion on it bud?

Glad to be part of a "proper" club [emoji6]

Zee

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, SZS said:

Matt

Thanks for getting in touch quickly. You are a star!

I managed to get in touch with Admiral and they have sorted it out for £616, which I think is a good deal. What's your opinion on it bud?

Glad to be part of a "proper" club emoji6.png

Zee

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Zee

No worries.

That's very reasonable, I forgot to mention they did tell me if I modified the vehicle the premium would not be increased. 

Matt