Dog/tailgate guard

kash0613

Had my tailgate guard fitted to the xv....I already had the official UK dog guard installed,together with a boot protector.

Pretty pleased with the combination,keeps the boot nice and clean and the dogs nice and secure.

No rattles either.

IMG_20200323_171048.jpg

IMG_20200323_171112.jpg

IMG_20200323_171123.jpg

• Like 1

looking good - that bumper protector is a nice idea as we have the plastic sill protector you have on the impreza but that doesn't stop the mad scramble from a mis timed jump 

• Like 1

On 3/24/2020 at 11:25 AM, Jay762 said:

looking good - that bumper protector is a nice idea as we have the plastic sill protector you have on the impreza but that doesn't stop the mad scramble from a mis timed jump 

Yeah,exactly!!

The bumper protector obviously has to be put down to open the cages,so any mistimed jumps hit that instead.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

The interior guard behind the seats is an official Subaru item but the tailgate guard is custom made by a company called hamster baskets who can configure it to your preference.

Here's the link to their site

https://www.hamsterbaskets.co.uk/

I can highly recommend them,the guard fits like a glove and is removable and transferable.