New to this

Stu

I have recently noticed black smoke coming out my exhaust when I start dose any one have any idea why this is happening I'm changeling me plugs this weekend

If its all the time I will I'm going with over fueling. And I really wouldn't want to risk driving it to much if it was my car, and have it looked at as soon as you can other wise it could be costly bill. Pull the dipstick out and see if you can smell any petrol on it when you get chance. 

If its from cold I would say it's Valve seals have worn. Compression test would be needed to check that again not a good thing as I'm sure you can guess :(

black smoke is usually an indication of burning oil in the system, as Gambit said it depends when and how much, little puff on start or constant or when you floor it on boost?

:wacko: Sorry to hear mate did you not have any fluid or see any sign's of it before like it over heating ? And I will have  to ask what are you going to do repair or sell on. It's going to be a lot to fix but a nice looking car from the profile picture :( 

Arrrh ok wasn't a private sale. Just gutting have to take it back for repair so be without it but at least it's getting fixed :D

Hopefully wont have it for to long but at least you know it will be good as new :D