Japfest 2021

gemlp82

Just now, Gambit said:

@ScoobyBlueClassicOh nice must changed it since I last did it but was about 5 years ago now 😳 I don't mind mate happy to let you sort it if you are. But I can do it if not. 

Once get on a pc I'll also try set up a proper post on here and I'll  get it all shared on the Facebook page and group too. Hopefully get a good group going. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Gambit said:

@ScoobyBlueClassicOh nice must changed it since I last did it but was about 5 years ago now 😳 I don't mind mate happy to let you sort it if you are. But I can do it if not. 

Ok mate, I’ll request an access code for the club and then put it on here once I get it.  

@Gambit

they sent me this back mate

Has your club attended the show in the past? If so, all club admins have been sent their 2021 access code via email recently.

If you haven't received that, or it is a new club, we can certainly set that up for you. Please could you reply to this email with the following information:
- Club Name
- Club Admin Name
- Club Admin Email
- Club Admin Phone No

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ScoobyBlueClassic said:

@Gambit

Has your club attended the show in the past? If so, all club admins have been sent their 2021 access code via email recently.

If you haven't received that, or it is a new club, we can certainly set that up for you. Please could you reply to this email with the following information:
- Club Name
- Club Admin Name
- Club Admin Email
- Club Admin Phone No

I'll check my email mate. But we've definitely been before. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ScoobyBlueClassic said:

@Gambit

- Club Name
- Club Admin Name
- Club Admin Email
- Club Admin Phone No

I've sent you my info in private message mate. If you need to ring can get me on that number but let me know 1st if I don't know the number I tend to ignore it 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Gutted I can't make many of the big shows this year , just a few local ones .

Still not moved house yet 🙄

Once I do I'll be busy building a workshop and plastering the whole house 😏

Glad to see it's gonna get sorted now though , as although I'm a moderator and I know my way around scoobies... I haven't a clue about organizing show stands 🤔

1 hour ago, savage bulldogs said:

Gutted I can't make many of the big shows this year , just a few local ones .

Still not moved house yet 🙄

Once I do I'll be busy building a workshop and plastering the whole house 😏

Glad to see it's gonna get sorted now though , as although I'm a moderator and I know my way around scoobies... I haven't a clue about organizing show stands 🤔

Well I'm hoping if get a bit of luck I'll be back at shows next year be bit of a push this year 😬

I'll make a proper post for sign ups later but here you go guys can start getting signed up. 

We have gone ahead and set up your club to allow you to start making bookings for the show.

Club Name: Subaru Owners Club

Club Access Code: SUBaruOwnersCLUB

To book tickets to come to this year's Japfest Silverstone please follow these simple instructions.

1. Club members must go to www.japfest.co.uk

2. Enter the club's access code (above)

3. Proceed to select required tickets and place order

4. Once booked, you will receive a confirmation with your tickets attached

PLEASE NOTE: Your vehicle pass(es) will be sent via email no later than 3 days before the event date. They will need to be printed and brought with you to the show for scanning on entry.

Once again, this year you have the choice of allowing club members to book their own tickets and passes. However, if you would prefer to make one booking for the whole club you can do this too.
Your password is detailed above, it is your choice whether to distribute this to your members or not.

The deadline to book club tickets is 12 noon Monday 16th August 2021, subject to space availability. Kelsey Media reserve the rights to close club booking before the advertised date.

For more information on the event, please head to the Japfest website.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Looking forward to this! Been a long time since I have been to a car show. Hope my car doesn't show up the club display to much. Work in progress😁 looking forward to meeting you all!

• Like 1

On 8/26/2021 at 11:11 PM, JNP said:

Hi, very late in the day (I've recently bought my P1....which I ABSOLUTELY LOVE!!!....and the club ticket sales are now "closed". Is there a way I can still get a Club ticket?

Same here, any space on the club stand, can I get a pass still?