Japfest 2021

gemlp82

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@gemlp82 we had a lad couple years back now before covid shite came about doing it. But if you'd like to organise it and I'll try help promote it on our Facebook page and group. I'd help out more but have a dead graphics card stopping me using the pc. But I'll be about more on the forum. If you want the role of organising the events can make you a moderate of this part of the forum too. 🙂👍

15 hours ago, gemlp82 said:

Ok thanks guys I'll have a little think tonight my only concern if I had to fork out money for tickets prior to show and there are no shows or payments etc 

Been awhile since I did it think I used to just get 10 to start with. And added a little on for postage 1st class signed for. Some of they guys would pay up front so wasn't all I one go. But no its fine I fully understand. And it's still a difficult time as not knowing what's going on with lockdowns and restrictions. I could give Santa pod a ring see what in place if such things happen. 

I’m happy to help try and organise this but would just need some guidance as to what to do as never done before.    I don’t have Facebook.  

if we have enough definite interest in doing this I’ll happily pay up front for tickets.  If 5 is the minimum I can cover that to start with so we have our stand and we can go from there.

• Like 1

Actually just checked the website it’s pretty straight forward.   We get a club access code and people can book and pay for club tickets directly using that code, so no risk of non payers etc.    Deadline is 16th August and we must have minimum 5 cars otherwise they will bump us to the general display area.

Prices are

£25 entry ticket per person 

£12 per person for Friday and Saturday night camping (£10 for the kids over 5, free under) - I won’t be camping I doubt 

£35 for 20 minutes of track time and another £10 for passengers   

I’ll be happy to sort out getting any stuff to the show like banners etc, I’m close enough to @savage bulldogsthat I can collect etc just before hand  

@Gambit do you want to get a club code (or I am happy to) link is https://www.fastcar.co.uk/japfest-silverstone/js-club-tickets/ and there is a link in the Club Admin section to create a new support ticket.   Then suggest we just post the code here and people put their names down when paid.

• Like 1