What Have You Wasted Money On Recently?

mfnick

Basically a last thing you purchased thread. Had this thread on a few forums ive been on over the years and I like being nosey so may as well have it here too eh? Post anything you've bought recently.

Ill set the ball rolling. Got a new dash ornament for my work van.
5dkd.jpg

And a new T-Shirt

o54s.jpg

• Like 1

It's alright, they don't even see it in the window, been pulled before and told I was displaying it incorrectly, I have it at the top of the windscreen in the centre and upside down, after I argued and told him it doesn't state where in the window it's to be displayed or which way he went over the entire car with a fine tooth comb eventually giving up as I just made everything into a lesson on his job lol

• Like 1

Well least you are doing it in style. And the phone didn't let you reply on Tapatalk so silver lining an all that :D 

And I've said this before. I'm sure things happen for a reason so just keep your chin up mate something will come along. I know not ideal times with family and the economy being the way it is :( But you have nice legs you will be fine ;)

And if worse comes to worse we could try what the great Walter White did and start making Crystal meth :D

I bought two Legacys on the same day once... The white auto saloon that is for sale at the moment and a green auto estate. To be fare they were kinda part of a job-lot, but as the green one was mega high miles and ready for scrap I bought a replanement for it about a month later... That one was a blue manual. I then decided not to scrap the green one and kept it another six months. I need to buy different colour to keep track of them all! Throughout all of this I also had my silver GT-B, so for a while I had four of them.

C and the wife thinks im mad.

Funny thing is, I had no interest in Subarus at all until I started dating a girl who owned a Legacy. We split years ago, but you could say the legacy continues!

Funny thing is, I had no interest in Subarus at all until I started dating a girl who owned a Legacy. We split years ago, but you could say the legacy continues!

No no no that was a bad 1 Adam, but il let it slid Outback!! :P

oh dear, oh dear....  :D 

so this is what I wasted money on - unclear listing meant I ordered the wrong size - have had a 50% refund as I ordered the correct ones so I suppose I have some spares...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200970532046?var=500190068191&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Fitted a brand-new genuine Subaru centre exhaust section (inc catalytic converter) to my Legacy GL today. smile.png

I didn't go out intending to buy said item as I know how much Subaru charge for exhausts and nobody makes aftermarket exhaust bits for non-turbo Subarus, I just wanted to put the car on a ramp to see if I could see the where it had starting blowing from, and maybe get it welded.  However, the nice man at the exhaust shop give me a quote that was too good to be true...  It seems he quoted for the wrong part, but he was true to his word and let me have it at the quoted price anyway. rock.gif

I'm not going to say what I paid, but my guess is it was less than half price and maybe as low as two-thirds off.  He even fitted it for free!

Quite a result so I'm a happy bunny today.  biggrin.png 

• Like 1