I will give £20 to the last person to post on this thread

Steve

i tried to jump off a wendy house and twisted my ankle on my rubiks cube

oh.. btw the wendy house wasnt mine :unsure:

Bahahaha. And so you try to say now :D

I did jump off my garage roof when I was a kid, and got my foot caught in the gutter and winded myself :D

Haha stupid things we do as kids :rolleyes: . I remember I couldn't breath for about 30 seconds after I landed from the garage roof to the floor on my stomach :lol: I don't want to talk about the other things I did :D

god dam you, thought you had all forgot this thread lol, whats the time limit on this lol.

i once came off my push bike and went head over handle bars and headbutted a concreat gatepost, strange thing is, not even a headache but it might explain the distinct lack of intelegance i have now lol

Its funny I was just looking down the thread I see I wasn't the last to comment ;)

Only really stupid thing I did on a bike was, you know when you stand up to pedal faster my chain slipped, mens bikes have the high bar. Oh and it was a double whammy I hit the bit of the handle bars that sticks out then the high bar that the seat goes in. :blink: I would say that's why I have a lack intelligence :P

lots of daft stuff - went from road to pavement riding one handed (carrying cricket bat) got a bit of a tank !Removed! on - hit concrete lamp post - that did for the crown jewels

head down tour de france stylee on me grifter for aerodynamics drifted across road and front ended a parked car.

best thing was building fires and ramps to jump through them in the woods - no one ever got injured doing that, go figure - Evel Knieval inspiration for a generation

My motorcross I think should prove that wrong but I don't have pic's :) snapped wrist on growing plates 2 broken ribs split the back of my head open and fractured my skull. And that was just for a 20 minute cruise around before I started a new job after leaving school :D And it ruined my petroleum jumper.

I was in Tesco's car park on the same push bike I smashed my nuts on when the chain slipped. Bombing about and a car pulled out a spot I  hit that and went over the bonnet :)  Guy just got out looked at his car and told me to be careful  got back in his car shaking his head and drove off. :D

Finger licking good that mate. I can see that hurt :( Still think mine was worse with blood oozing down my face and a tennis ball size wrist. But credit to ya. was that at work then ? Injury lawyers for you :) I'm shocked you didn't lose your hole finger I take it it was a clean break ?

Or was it tissue damage. Do you ever finger blast anyone and say.... Didn't feel a thing.... Was that to much ? :D

:) I managed to snap the bone and both tendons and ended up with 20 stitches and a k wire. I have lost all feeling in the finger and even now after 8 months of physio I have about 20% movement.

To be honest it didn't actually hurt, I think it was shock then closely followed by morphine that stopped any pain ;) although it was a bit tender the following morning. I had a 5 days(over a weekend) in Leicester Royal Infirmary being looked after by a very nice Polish nurse called Eva ;)

Oh yeah I have put a claim in just waiting on the details(work admitted fault!!)

Result on the nurse and claim turbo Scoob when it come In then ? :) And same thing with me I didn't feel a thing just stood up thinking I was fine and how lucky I was. Started to walk and felt something hit my face I thought a bird had shate on me ;) until I wiped it and see blood on my hand then it just gushed out. And I figured you would still have no feeling in it looking at the picture I know It can take years for the nerves to repair if at all. Bet its a pain in the !Removed! though like doing stuff to the car. I remember when I broke my little finger just doing daily tasks used to get me mad.