My Subaru Impreza Classic - One of a kind :)

Wotcha and welcome - clearly no shrinking violet, that is a one hell of a paint job, nice kit on it as well, any engine work??

hiya yes it turns heads lol :)

yes - dump valve and turbo boost - massive exhaust, rear door handles off, its got buttons to release the back doors

hand made aluminium front wings and arches and rear wheel arches - its rather fat! :)

• Like 1

It's what I like about the car enthusiasts scene what it brings. And I love seeing the stuff that people do to the cars like this. :D 

Well hopefully be able to get to know a few of us and maybe get to the local meet ups at Sheffield Subaru Services next year when Ash starts them again. I drive through to have my work done there Martin is a top guy couldn't sing his praises enough . He's on here too :)  

It's what I like about the car enthusiasts scene what it brings. And I love seeing the stuff that people do to the cars like this. :D

Well hopefully be able to get to know a few of us and maybe get to the local meet ups at Sheffield Subaru Services next year when Ash starts them again. I drive through to have my work done there Martin is a top guy couldn't sing his praises enough . He's on here too :)

nice one :)

• Like 1

I can safely say I've never seen that one on my travels around Sheff.

I like it. The wheels in particular are !Removed! great! I'm even a fan of the paint - not something I'd have personally but I can appreciate it and do think it looks nice.

I really, really do not like the tail lights though. Apart from those though, I'm a fan.

• Like 1

Just to let you know mate Ash is sorting out a Meetup in January if you fancy popping to meet a bunch of us on here. Might not be there myself with a possible house move the same month and MOT and paul walker tribute event ;) but we will see.