Impreza 22B

Gambit

Awesome! Thanks for sharing mate.

Just about the 2 door thing, that's still one of the things that makes me regret not getting a Classic Type R instead of the Blobeye. Much prefer 2 doors to 4. Plus being older and lighter its bound to be a more entertaining drive. But the age put me off, still wonder if I made the right decision even now... If I hadn't spent so much on the Blob already I'd probably look at trading. To be honest I think ill end up replacing the Blob for one in the future lol.

Graphics don't bother me if done within good taste. But I don't pay their bills so what they do is up to them :D But looks like a drift car that so would say they are real sponsors. And I agree does look very nice :)

After looking closer, I can see it's a photoshop job but still looks great 

I thought about getting a classic shape and doing it up to look like a 22b replica, just as a little private project thing :) 

If I remember rightly there was a P1 on Scoobynet being sold not long ago for around £13k which had exactly that done. Looked like they'd done a great job of it too.

Yeah nothing wrong with graphics ,each to their own taste when modding bud imo it's all about making your mark on a motor :-)

As for that pic of a 2 door someone off another forum put it up asking what the name of the body kit was and it caught my eye (so I know nothing about it lol). Once my mechanics are sorted I'll be looking at a 2 door reshell (I was gonna go for clean oe looks modded underneath) but I'm liking the look of a wide arch body kit recently

• Like 1

I'm unsure what to do until next year keep looking at the P1 to do up as a 22b replica but I also want a hawkeye but I think both would mean I would need to sell the Bugeye :( but until next year well April I can't do much anyway :( 

But your set up in a 2 door imagine that  :lol: made me laugh thinking about that power to weight ratio. Now I would want to see a video of that ;) 

• Like 1