Sheffield Subaru Services Meet Feb 3rd

Well what a night, loads of new faces and 20+ cars all scoobies except mine and my mates. everyone abided the rules except me once which i hold my hand up too. Loads of Tea was drunk and the proffesionals got loads of pictures which are going to be tweaked on photoshop, nice to meet all of you and apologise if i didnt get round, for those that came this time that are new Thanks for coming and hope to see you again and dont be shy nobody bites ( Gambit never turns up)

• Like 1

Cheeky !Removed!! I'll have you know I was the 2nd one there when we had that Mc Donald's meet ;) Some of us have to work for a living haha.

Yea was a good meet. Got talking to a few new people, everyone was really friendly and had a good laugh. Loads of cars too, very nice ones at that. Plus I got my car booked in for Friday, good night all round.

Even had some muppet in a 2l TDi mk V Golf try to race me at traffic lights on way home too lol.

• Like 2

I was saying to my mates how chilled scooby meets are to the random other meets, you can just end up talking to everyone :) i just clenched to bum on the way home to help me get around corners haha.

Nick i hope you won.

So thats the trick get food involved and Nicks the 2nd one there I guess that doesn't mean biscuits then ;) And I'm not even going to ask if you beat him off the light ;)

And good to see it was a great turn out and everyone has made it home well I guess they have safe and well :)

Just want some pictures now :D

And hopefully next meet you will have two from Hull maybe coming down :) 

i.e around the corner then :D

No looked like a spot on turnout good to see this time of year I'm too wimpy for the cold :)

That reminds me I want to speak to Lincoln council about an event :) todo list tomorrow now