What did santa bring

quit

Well judging by mine people think I'm a raving Alcoholic thats stinks and has a gambling problem... I got bought a £5 scratch card  :)

Some trainers that I should be happy with but not my kind :) And some DC trainers and T-shirt a new double gauge pod that hasn't turned up yet and might be the wrong one :D some Versace Eros that smells great even if I like Jean Paul Gaultier it's still very nice. And the Missus said she wanted to get me either the HDpro or a HKS dump valve but didn't know what she was looking for :( So have to pick my own some time.  And the rest of the stuff was like Ted baker gift sets 

No car stuff for me :'( had to buy it myself as the missess and my folks beleive i should spend some money on gifts for me rather than things i'd like for the car.

So ended up with gallons of booze a few bits and bobs smellies and what loads chocolate.

So i've told yhem any money i get will pay myself back for the seats i bought :-D

• Like 1

:( No fun in that. Like that most of the time through the year for me, but like to pop up with a surprise now and again. And trying hard to keep it on topic.... Opps to late it's hard   ;)

Well hope you enjoyed it all the same :D   

• Like 1

my mrs bought me the top gear dvds, the expiditions, road trip and the challenges. the road trip one i was quite disapointed in after watching it. but on the up side i bought a sporty up pipe and am going to change my 4 branch japspeed back to a standard maninfold. got an alloy rad and some coil overs oh and some braided brake hoses just for good measuse iv sourse a  blue anoidized quick  shift  so just waiting for the new exhaust gaskit set to arrive with the new heat wrap and it will be all go

• Like 1