Japfest Castle Combe Club Sign Up CLOSED

Gambit

It does look like game on :D 

Will start getting things sorted with Steve with banners and so on to post to you Boots. And get him to set up an account I guess for payments to be made and booked in :) 

No problem just set up a paypal account for it, and we,ll get the funds in ,

Thats what I was thinking but will let Steve set it up unless he wants me to do it :) 

I'll be up for coming to both events however the first one is going to be a last minute as to knowing whether I can deffo attend.

And will add you to both lists but will be sorting out the bookings soon so you might have to just pop over and say hi :) 

Right any Chance we can start getting some Details please so we can get a payment form sent out. Please bear in mind that it will be non refundable so if you can't make it and you have paid nothing we can do about that sorry. 

And Boots the pack can only be sent to one address and seeing as you will be organizing it with the help of Scooby Pete ( Yes I just volunteered him ;) )

So if you can PM me the below Details, and anything else you might need me to know.

And don't worry none of the details will be used for anything but getting you booked in 

1. Name,
  2. Car Reg,
  3. Email address,
  4. Mobile etc
  5. Home address 

Yes mate sorry I didn't think it was that confusing :( 

Anyone going or wants to book a place to go I need some details to get a payment form sent out :) 

We can't get the club booked in until we have the payment for the cars going. And think it will be hard work booking cars in after but I will try if need be :D 

No problem mate :(

had two people send details so far I will hold off for as long as I can but like I said even if I book it and people still want to go I will try once to get a car or two in if It's possible :) 

:lol: Just shout some profanities at it, you never know it might feel sorry for you and fix itself ;) 

added mate thats 4 get one more and I will get steve to send the payment forms out and look at getting Boots sent the club stand stuff :) 

Done mate will get working on it all now. I've said I will pay the extra £5 just because I'm such a top guy but will expect lots of drinks bought me if I ever meet any of you at the local dogging hotspots :D

And if anyone else is wanting to go let me know its not to late yet. once it's booked in I will try get other cars added if we can. 

It is a good laugh not been to the Castle combes one but only way to enjoy these shows if you ask me. Did think would have had more people going with the amount of members that are from South Wales on here. But you can't force people :) 

Come on gang...the more we get the better the place they give us at the track. Besides cheapest way to get in is as part of a club :-)

Gambit - Thanks for doing all the hard work on this. Shout when you want some money!

I agree it is the best way by a million miles :) I've sent the info to the Admin now to send out a payment form type of receipt to everyone who's sent details so far, so I would just keep an eye on the email provided. But hopefully more will get sorted to join before :) 

And you're welcome wanted to get it sorted last year but both Japfest's came around far too quick to take part in as a club for us last year so I'm happy to try help to get it sorted this year. As long as I get to see some photos anyway ;)