Japfest Castle Combe Club Sign Up CLOSED

Gambit

n5o.gif

Hi All,

Need to try get some numbers on who's definitely going, with the aim to have a club stand I want to move fast on this to make sure we have a place booked. We will finalise everything with costs once we have an idea of numbers , as I'm sure you know it's not a free event. http://www.japfest.co.uk/clubs/

Book Now

For a place on the Club Stand Here

Club Benefits

Discounted entry tickets
Vehicle pass gaining access to the show ground to display your car
Beat the traffic with access to the show hours before the public
Special club offers from our partners
Dedicated club track sessions at a discounted rate

Every car club booked for this year’s show will have their club name and website/forum listed on our new Club Directory, with the aim to engage with our audience and potentially drive new members to your clubs. Please make sure you book your space early to avoid disappointment.

Passes

To enter Japfest and to display your car you will need to purchase a vehicle pass. This
includes entry to the show and costs £20 per car. Each vehicle booked is allowed to
bring passengers at no extra cost, up to a maximum of 4 people per vehicle.

Boots819 will be Organising this event for us all so once he's happy I will collect payment get us booked in and hand you over to the main man :D

1: Boots819 (Both Events)
2: Scooby Pete
3: RB318 (Both Events) 
4: Wingnut
5: Jasontopp
6: Blackbosh 
7: Jonnyb 
8: Fonzey
9: Stotty

10: ScoobySTI

12: Jonnyb 

11: Jonnyb's mate ;)

12:

Haha Scotty it's your car ;)

qmwl.jpg

PLEASE NOTE: Every car on display will need a vehicle pass. Space is subject to

availability. The organisers reserve the right to reallocate any space. If you intend to bring
a gazebo please inform the organisers of its dimensions and fi ll in the attached Health
and Safety form. Your tickets and passes will not be dispatched until at the latest, a week
before the show. The pass is for the car and not the person and is non refundable. To
ensure your tickets passes arrive safely, all club packs will be sent out via Recorded
Delivery and will be tracked. A £5 fee will be added to your booking to cover this. You
must be available to sign for your packages so please bear that in mind when deciding on delivery address 

So think that means we need to get who ever is going sorted money paid to one of us to order it and tickets sent out.  

To enter Japfest and to display your car you will need to purchase a vehicle pass. This
includes entry to the show and costs £20 per car. Each vehicle booked is allowed to
bring passengers at no extra cost, up to a maximum of 4 people per vehicle. 

Think Will need to pay Steve or me and One of us will have to book it all in as a full club, but will double check on that tomorrow .

And Boots said something about beer and BBQ I'me sure he did :D 

If I knew I was going I would have said I would meet up even if going to Sheffield is out my way :D

But anything for the 1st half of this year is going to be last minute unless something happens quicker.

Come on guys sign up, it's £20 for your car and 4 passengers, it's a great show, feet up and watch the track action, or even have a go if you swing that way, plus you get to meet me and Scooby Pete that's got to worth the £20 alone,

• Like 1

Still places left for sign up's I will do another one for Japfest 2 a bit later. Should have a nice set up with flags and stuff :D

Beat me too it Boot's 

And £20 to meet you two and a BBQ I think it's a snatch :D 

Hi mate welcome a fellow Lincolnshire man ;) Just want to double check that it's Japfest one you want and not 2 ?  

And once Boot's  is happy with the amount I will start sorting the payments out to get it booked so will be non refundable

RB318 whereabouts are you from ?  

Jonny88 is from where he says he's from :D

Gambit.  Please put me down for JapFest at Castle Coombe.  Had a great time last year when I'd just bought my bugeye.  Would be great to get the car in amongst the main event rather than just the car park.  Not brave enough to thrash it round the track ....yet!