Japfest Castle Combe Club Sign Up CLOSED

Gambit

No worries! Was lookin forward to meeting you though!

Not in a doggin way either ya fecker lol

:( oh you let me down... No dogging :D

If it had been last year been fine I have a crazy year with one thing and another :(

Same with Japfest 2 as it stands I can't put my name down a definitely going as I'm not sure about this house yet if we will get it or not. I have a time scale where I live will all be sold but could be 2 months could be 2 years lol

But long story short I'm waiting on another place I seen :(

But I will no doubt get a ticket book for japfest 2 if need be I will give it to another member if i can't make it but will worry about that when it happens. :(

Will have to get something sorted though meet up for sure :)

And Boot's mate feel free to start another post up with ideas for it with everyone going to join in :)

• Like 1

Times ticking now lol hope my car is back on road by time event comes round. So when's most people planing to go down? Night before on day? Myself I'll be staying in Chippenham as are a couple of others so could maybe meet up for beer befor event

• Like 1

The time for booking is done, the time for planning begins, any ideas please,

Just a reminder that I have a 3x3m awning If you need one, let us know so I remember to put it the car!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

All, since paying up for this - I had a bit of a bombshell dropped on me at work, and it looks like I'm getting sent off to the US to live and work for six months this year. The timing is looking pretty likely to prevent my attendance at Japfest, so not sure if my ticket can be transferred to another person who missed the deadline(?)

Gutted for you mate :( I will have a look if there is no reg details on it that stand out I can't see why you couldn't sell it on. I know the pass just hangs in the window so you can drive straight in as they look at it. So they don't have the same problem they did last year. :)

Right from what I can see should be fine to sell/give the ticket away it's the gate by the looks of it that is important. Just goes on about only getting in with a club ticket.  

I would say Steve will only send them to the Paypal postal address so you would need to sort anything else after that. 

And I know Boot's went out on his motorbike looking around at the weekend to try find a place so you can all meet up and convoy into the show :D

I know Boot's went out on his motorbike looking around at the weekend to try find a place so you can all meet up and convoy into the show :D

given the weather I bet that was a real chore :D