Japfest Castle Combe Club Sign Up CLOSED

Gambit

Great to numbers starting to go up, to quote a line from the film field of dreams line "if you build it they will come" should be a great day music,(anyone got a abba cd), beer( shandy bass anyway) women (we need a few volunteers in skirts,) food ( they say no BBQ, but chicken and burgers on all exhaust manifolds and turbos for the drive down, let's get the party started.

• Like 1

Yep pretty excited about this even though I won't be there would love to see a few more Legacys and Foresters in the mix or any other Subaru for that matter BRZ, XV. Be nice to see a wide mix, but least us Imp owners are will ;) 

I have a 3m square pop up awning I can try and squeeze in if you like. If I only get 3 of us in car it will fit so will be a last minut addition but thought i'd mention it as youd need to put on it on the club booking form!

• Like 2

Dropped car off at chevron stafford today full high spec rebuild and few extra goodies so looking good for show! I expect stand numbers to massively increase over next month or so lol if ote like me previous years always last one to be after stand pass lol

• Like 1

I agree I'd be shocked if more don't join we got started early. And just to let you know I've started looking at trying to get the Lincoln river head for a full sunday as a one off big event hopefully. If it works to be done once a year but very very early days. I will try my best to get it sorted in summer and far enough away from other car events :) So might need to keep the diary open again at some point ;) 

And I'm hoping to get through maybe this month at some point so be good to meet up even if your cars in the shop :(

Yea sound just give me bit of notice and can sort out a meet with or without car. Recon RB going to be gone maybe 3 to 5 week lol depends on how much keep deciding to do lol Touch wood win lottery before the bill lmao but main thing be ready for show

:) well if I win the lotto before I might be turning up in an RB320 it's on my list along with about 8 others ;) would be a scoobie as the Mclaren P1 or Lamborghini Aventador which ever one I buy would be for full on summer day driving only :D 

Right sorry guys forms not getting emailed like 1st planned. So can you now please use this form 

http://uk.subaruownersclub.com/forums/topic/4782-japfest-registration-form/ to send payment. I will delete all the info you have sent me too. Sorry for the messing around.

The sooner the better after looking how many clubs have booked in already :D

I'm leaving the choice to Boot's when we book Boot's and Pete will be organizing it that end. But I am hoping we get more before we book I don't know how easy it will be to book late comers in because they send the pack to one address only and we have to send them out to you guys to have the badge to get in hence why the extra £2.50 onto the price. Which is good I've know car clubs (my old one) charged £40 to be on the stands :( 

Still some more places on the stands can we not interest anymore of you ? 

Best way to experience these event's. your car doesn't have to look like it's had millions of £££ spent on it thats not what it's about :)